Honored Contributor

Re: Sweet or controlling neighbors?

I think it was a nice thing to do, whoever took it upon themselves to weed for you.....BUT, I think it would bother me not to know who did it...they should have l eft a note, or came to tell you that they wanted to help you. Two ways to look at it.....a nice gesture, or someone impatient and wanting it weeded NOW.  That woukd just bug me and I would  feel like someo ne was watching me......

Frequent Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Be grateful, the person did it out of the kindness of their heart. You have a great neighbor. 

I agree. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think you are the victim of a random act of kindness.I like to do things like that and never leave my name cause it is more fun that way.

Respected Contributor

I think they did it to be nice, if they were mean they would have just complained.

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak

Are you able to walk considering you said you have bad knees? Has your problem with your knees been been diagnosed? If not, you might give that some thought.

If you are able to walk, go door to door and ask your neighbors. I have lived in 2 town homes(with HOA), but they would have been no help had I had the same experience you expressed in this thread.

I would put on my walking shoes and start knocking on doors if I was interested enough to find out(your title) of this thread: "Sweet or controlling neighbors".

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)