Respected Contributor

http://mapq.st/1hKXuuN

No wonder my items from Qvc haven't arrived yet.  Look at all those road closures!

Honored Contributor

Re: Swedesboro New Jersey.....

Swedesboro is easy to get to or from. The NJ Turnpike has an exit there, 295 is easily accessed in several ways, and there's route 322 just outside of town. Woodstown is also an easy commute from Swedesboro and from there you've got routes 40 and 45. Pretty much every road in the southwestern corner of NJ can end up in Swedesboro. It's nearly impossible to not be able to get to/from Swedesboro from anywhere in NJ.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ahhh....so that's why my two Joan River's blouses are still sitting there, days after I ordered them!  Five days so far and they're still in Swedesboro (which I'd never heard of before)?

I can't say I'm very impressed with the shipping since QVC switched over to the new system.  So slow..................

Respected Contributor

You know that poncho TSV?  It looks like I am finally getting it today - end of day UPS.  

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Ahhh....so that's why my two Joan River's blouses are still sitting there, days after I ordered them!  Five days so far and they're still in Swedesboro (which I'd never heard of before)?

I can't say I'm very impressed with the shipping since QVC switched over to the new system.  So slow..................

They were probably shipped USPS and there's no tracking.  They're moving...you just can't see it.  You'll get them any day now.  

It's the same shipping they've always used except they're using the post office more for lightweight clothing items.  I discovered if you want UPS shipping, order two clothing items on the same order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 - I did order two of the same thing and they've been sent separately.  They each have a different tracking number and I've always been able to track items before, even when sent via the post office (even if it sometimes takes a while for the tracking to be updated).

This time there's nothing - five days later - and it's not just this latest order.  Everything seems to be taking longer to arrive unless you want to pay for expedited shipping and I'm not doing that.

I'm sure they'll arrive some time in the next week, but I do wish the hosts would stop saying "it'll be with you in a few days".  I think the Q's shipping (at least in my experience) is about the slowest of any online retailer.

(ETA:  Finally, they've updated the tracking!  The packages should be about two days away now.)

Honored Contributor

I got the D&C TSV pants today in my mailbox.  The tracking still says, "sorry, no tracking available" so have faith.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment