Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suze Orman returning to QVC

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Another show for my "what not to watch list".  It gets longer and longer....

I feel the same way......i watch so much less these days.....and i find when there is something i am not interested in i turn the channel......and don't go back ..............i did enjoy the fall shows......and may tune into the Christmas shows although it seems they are repeating most of what they are offering this season already.....home shows these days are mostly throws, candles and lanterns.......nothing really different or new....

just with different designers (celebrity designers...ugh)..

The fashions i used to like to watch are down to a few

specific designers so very repetitive because they each

push the new trends so it seems all alike............luckily i just ordered 3 new beautiful (and sale price) tops at Macys.com..........and i receive them in a couple days....no prob with any returns either.............and i truly can't take the push of all the cosmetics, beauty products

(even a beauty channel gives no relief to QVC)...........

and the TSV hours are not TSV hours....they are infomercials.........and it seems now on QVC2 they are taking the reg QVC TSV's and repeating them constantly 

on there during their non-live hours....it seemed in the beginning of QVC 2 they just kept repeating the Big Deal hours.....but now it is both.........................there are still

some general/repeat  things i will order w/QVC........but less and less watching/buying as time has gone on......

and hopefully next we won't hear Tony Robbins is coming back.....remember him working there when Suze was presenting years back too...

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 I watch so much less too.I am with you on Tony Robins...don’t want to see him back either.I don’t buy as much from Q as I used to and I think it is because I rarely watch now.

Esteemed Contributor

Yuck... thanks for the warning.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

She gives valuable information and has documents to help you avoid probate. Valuable information and well appreciated. 

But no I don’t need to watch her because the info is the same but maybe helpful to others.

Esteemed Contributor

Every State is different with different laws about probate.  Probate isn't the big boogie man it's made out to be.   I've been through it - just caused a little delay.

A previous kit Suze sold had discs to download forms, etc., directly from HER lawyers, etc.  The discs didn't work when people who bought her box - tried to use it.  There was a big stink at the time.  I see she now has a credit card size thing to do the job.

Contributor

Will not watch.  I lost respect for her when I read that she claimed her prepaid debit card would fix people credit or something like that.   The card had a lot of hidden fees attached to it and the whole thing was bascially a scam from what I read. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased one of her kits several years ago, and it was absolutely useless.  Very basic information that most of us can research on our own.  I don't need to pay 3 prices for storage containers to file my information either.  I can get those at the dollar store.  Big nothing. 

Regular Contributor

Perhaps this queen of tv scream came back to work with her fellow screamers, Stacy, Shawn, Kirsten and Jennifer.  Maybe she is their leader.

Esteemed Contributor

The only one getting rich is Suze!!!!!!!! Go Away!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Another show for my "what not to watch list".  It gets longer and longer....

Really @Kachina624... And of all the vendors they might have brought back... It's a head shaker...

@stevieb

I thought of you on a Q Talk Thread---it was double the "pleasure", double the "fun" with you fav male host on two channels at once..... I just knew you'd DVR both programs  Smiley Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”