Contributor

Suzanne on dancing with the stars

Has anyone watched Suzanne on dancing with the stars , she can't dance and I couldn't believe how bad her face looks , selling all those products that she sells I guess they don't have filters on there cameras on dancing with the stars, that is why when she is on shopping channels we don't see how bad her skin really is, has anyone else noticed .

Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne on dancing with the stars

I noticed too. It's all about the lighting!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Last week I think she improved, over the first week (little dancing). The shopping channels use filters on her face. I think her legs look great, and also I think she looks pretty good for 68!

Honored Contributor

I have watched few minutes of DWS and here my question. Does anybody dance on there or just do aerobics and look at the camera?

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 ncascade said:

I have watched few minutes of DWS and here my question. Does anybody dance on there or just do aerobics and look at the camera?

There's actually a lot of dancing, particularly as the season goes on and the competition gets more fierce. At the beginning of the season, there are some stars that are clearly only in it to further their name recognition - and unfortunately their dances are built around excessive staging, gimmicks, and remedial choreography.

As the competition goes on though, the pros really nurture the stars and build exceptional choreography and storytelling to showcase their strengths. (Mark Ballas is a pro that is generous in this way.) Some of the stars are quite ambitious with their routines and at times, it is difficult to tell who is the pro and who is the star.

Honored Contributor

I thought her face looked really strange when I saw her the first week. Dancing was horrible! She always said she couldn't learn dance numbers when she was in Vegas. Everyone around her danced instead.

I just watched the second week that I had recorded. Her face looked much better than the first week. Her dancing improved a bit too.

I do use her organic line she sells and realize it's not 'anti-aging'. But that's okay, I'm not trying to look younger, just better.

Honored Contributor

Well, I didn't expect great dancing from her. The dancing was fine. I thought her face looked awful, especially for someone who sells skincare items. She looks bad on her Evine shows too, even with that awful filter that makes it look like she's sitting in fog.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch the show, but I will try to view it this week. I like Suzanne. She has made many efforts to keep herself marketable as she is in the business of being in the spotlight. Many ladies wish they could look so cute at her age but will never achieve it. Instead, the green eyed monster appears and only makes them look more monsterous.

I have tried her skin care in the past and had nice results. No problem.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Poor Suzanne.

Honored Contributor

But is it real dancing? Like the Tango, Samba, etc.?