Valued Contributor

Suzanne Somers with Kerstin

[ Edited ]

BRAVO QVC! Thought this pairing was perfect last night! Suzanne really seemed relaxed and in her usual, fun personality mode. Whereas I thought her first show with Jane Treacy the night before was so forced. Jane tried to be all excited & chirpy and it didn't flow naturally like it did with Kerstin. Suzanne & Kerstin talk the same language where wellness is concerned. On the flip side, Suzanne was very tense with Jane. What a difference a show host can make. 

Kerstin even had Suzanne at a loss of words when Kerstin said she doesn't need Vitamin D supplements because she goes naked in her backyard at least once a day for a few minutes. LOL! Suzanne's expression was priceless. (I've noticed Kerstin often likes to talk about living in bathing suits & being nude a lot.)

Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers with Kerstin

I bet that was priceless!!

Kinda like "oh, honey - just going outside to get some VItamin D" - as I go out The back door  and strip down and my husband is just standing there staring at me, not knowing whether I am nuts or whether to join me!!! Oh now, THAT would be priceless! 😉

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show with Kerstin.  I did dvr the show with Jane.

I actually thought Jane did a great job!  I thought the chemistry was fine.  

I'd never buy "her" melatonin.  With s/h and tax, one would pay $20 plus dollar for this.  I can buy Natrol for $6 or so.

I didn't even know there was another show she was on with Kerstin being the host!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

BRAVO QVC! Thought this pairing was perfect last night! Suzanne really seemed relaxed and in her usual, fun personality mode. Whereas I thought her first show with Jane Treacy the night before was so forced. Jane tried to be all excited & chirpy and it didn't flow naturally like it did with Kerstin. Suzanne & Kerstin talk the same language where wellness is concerned. On the flip side, Suzanne was very tense with Jane. What a difference a show host can make. 

Kerstin even had Suzanne at a loss of words when Kerstin said she doesn't need Vitamin D supplements because she goes naked in her backyard at least once a day for a few minutes. LOL! Suzanne's expression was priceless. (I've noticed Kerstin often likes to talk about living in bathing suits & being nude a lot.)

Wow I think Suzanne met her match

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Did they say where her products are made?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad I missed it.  😊

Regular Contributor

I can't watch Kirsten. She is all about self and likes to sell her body..That take away any sincereity in her presentation..What is she teaching her kids?  They will be running up and down the street nude and the neighbors will be calling the Child Welfare Services...

Valued Contributor

She might just be teaching her kids that the human body is just as natural as any other body.  I am in my 60s and my own mother walked naked through our house.  I don't do it because one time the milkman caught her which taught me to be dressed in front of windows. But the world did not fall apart and we all turned out just fine. Her kids will too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised as I really like Jane Treacy, much more than Kerstin, she is all about herself!!   As far as Suzanne Somers, not a big fan of hers either though I did enjoy her shows she used to do with Colleen on HSN.

Valued Contributor

You think JT is not the queen of All About ME ??