Valued Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers with Kerstin

Kerstin might be careful of drones. 

If she is that open on TV there is probably someone searching for her backyard to get pictures.   Oh my!

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch the show with Kerstin and Suzanne, but I can only take a few minutes of Kerstin. I agree Suzanne was much more relaxed with Kerstin, but Suzanne never said she was a lady. lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LapDog:  Yes, and for people to view all over the place.  Those drones are everywhere.  Wondering if any of her neighbors have them............You know how some teen boys are....

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Did they say where her products are made?

@Noel7- I think her products are made in the USA.

QVC likes to hide that info but when she was on Evine they noted country of origin on their site.

I have some of her hair and skin items and they are US made.

One product reviewer said she has a website - suzanne somers.com so perhaps you can glean some info from it.

I like to know country of origin too.

Honored Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

Kerstin might be careful of drones. 

If she is that open on TV there is probably someone searching for her backyard to get pictures.   Oh my!

While we don't all have backyards where neighbors can see us.....maybe she shouldn't have made that comment on tv.  Yes...drones can be employed.  

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Did they say where her products are made?

@Noel7- I think her products are made in the USA.

QVC likes to hide that info but when she was on Evine they noted country of origin on their site.

I have some of her hair and skin items and they are US made.

One product reviewer said she has a website - suzanne somers.com so perhaps you can glean some info from it.

I like to know country of origin too.

Thank you @sandraskates !