Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers with Kerstin

@Graciesmom wrote:

You think JT is not the queen of All About ME ??

Jah! Followed by Jill.

I'll go on record saying that Kerstin is one of my favorite hosts. I just do not see all the nit-picky kwap others are so invested in. I suspect I'd enjoy her as an acquaintance or neighbor.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Two of my least favorite people to ever tune into on television!

Honored Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

She might just be teaching her kids that the human body is just as natural as any other body.  I am in my 60s and my own mother walked naked through our house.  I don't do it because one time the milkman caught her which taught me to be dressed in front of windows. But the world did not fall apart and we all turned out just fine. Her kids will too. 

It's one thing to teach kids that the human body is natural/beautiful, not shameful, and another to display poor choices in where you share your naked body.

Outdoors in the backyard, where there may be neighbors who can see you, is some kind of sorry attempt at getting attention, which is what most of her presentations are, with all the strutting and posing. She has a great body, we get it, now get on with doing the job of explaining a product and get over yourself.

Trusted Contributor

I watched a bit of the Kerstin/Suzanne show and found it much more relaxed than the JRT premier show.   Maybe Suzanne was less nervous about beginning her stint on QVC and is finding her "groove."   She certainly looked better on the second show...more appropriately dressed and not as "shiny" makeup-wise.    She just seemed more relaxed and pleasant. 

Respected Contributor

@MaeE wrote:

I can't watch Kirsten. She is all about self and likes to sell her body..That take away any sincereity in her presentation..What is she teaching her kids?  They will be running up and down the street nude and the neighbors will be calling the Child Welfare Services...

@MaeE

I hope she doesn't show up nude to be a show host!!  gaah.gif

Honored Contributor

She must be in Tx. in a hot ol' house that cost a fortune to cool. LOL

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't buy her stuff...not things that you ingest. I like her but do have my limits trust wise. 

Valued Contributor

I am sure that if a Kirsten had neighbors who could see her she would not be nude outdoors. Skinny dipping and taking private outdoors showers are a blast. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I briefly tuned in.  Thought K and S were fine together.  I didn't watch the entire show, mainly because I sleep fairly well unless something awakens me (noisy car, or party-ing neighbors, fire engine siren, or whatever else that would awaken just about anyone.  ........... 'All in all', I think they were a good match.  Very relaxed together.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

I am sure that if a Kirsten had neighbors who could see her she would not be nude outdoors. Skinny dipping and taking private outdoors showers are a blast. 

Be better then watching TV for me and FREE, also.