Valued Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Criticized for Photo

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

What a weird thing to do. She looks ridiculous.

ANYTHING to get ATTENTION.

Honored Contributor

4A60F0A0-90D8-4CE1-AF76-220EA4039AA4.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Why in the heck would anyone care what Suzanne Somers does on her own property? She's a year older than me, and I sure don't think I'm too old or too frail to do something like that! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Why in the heck would anyone care what Suzanne Somers does on her own property? She's a year older than me, and I sure don't think I'm too old or too frail to do something like that! LOL!

@jannabelle1   Exactly. Why would anyone care? (So why did she post it on the internet?) She obviously wanted someone to care.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How lucky she is to have a home with so much seclusion, and outdoor privacy she can have a tub out there.  Omg, good for her.  Imagine soaking, peacefully, surrounded by the sky, beauty of nature.  We all know she has indoor plumbing.  Lol.  The back yard rock wall looks like Malibu, across the street from ocean.  I wonder if she can see the ocean  from where she is if that is true.

i don't keep up with her.  I know she lost 2 homes in Malibu.  Did she rebuild there?

i say, Suzanne, I am jealous.!!!!  My cousin lives in Old Topanga and her back yard is Los Angeles National Forest.  She has a shower outside.  But it is practical as well.  She is an artist and works with a medium that gets her dirty   

Esteemed Contributor

Attention.  The picture was posted on her Instagram and Facebook accounts.  Yahoo News ran with the negative remark(s) and posted the picture and here we are discussing Suzanne Somers sitting naked in a bathtub in her backyard in Malibu, CA.  Suddenly, this is news.

Respected Contributor

What’s that yellow thing behind her that looks like a merry go round 

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I don’t see anything wrong with the picture ..... she is not showing any “private” parts .... as far as being too old I think she is doing just fine & looks great .... age is all in the mind 😍  good for you Suzanne!!!!!

I stand with you 100%.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

How lucky she is to have a home with so much seclusion, and outdoor privacy she can have a tub out there.  Omg, good for her.  Imagine soaking, peacefully, surrounded by the sky, beauty of nature.  We all know she has indoor plumbing.  Lol.  The back yard rock wall looks like Malibu, across the street from ocean.  I wonder if she can see the ocean  from where she is if that is true.

i don't keep up with her.  I know she lost 2 homes in Malibu.  Did she rebuild there?

i say, Suzanne, I am jealous.!!!!  My cousin lives in Old Topanga and her back yard is Los Angeles National Forest.  She has a shower outside.  But it is practical as well.  She is an artist and works with a medium that gets her dirty   

I lived in CA for forty years, know that area very well, had friends who lived there, beautiful country.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I would hope by the age of 72, I would not need to post a photo of myself in a bathtub hoping for affirmations from strangers.....