Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Criticized for Photo

My feelings are who really cares, but then I am not on facebook, an actress or anyone important.  I do not feel the need to post photos of my self, comment on things, etc., etc. 

I think it's done to stay relevent and in the news, but those that think they are important are of very little interest to me.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what the big deal is.  All she's showing in the photo is some leg and some shoulder.

Is that supposed to be scandalous?

Or are "old" ladies not permitted to show some leg and shoulder?

Personally, I'd rather have a pool out there, but if she likes a tub, fine by me!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Wicked girl...I am sure she would get a lot more buzz.

Honored Contributor

There’s always someone somewhere having a problem with something. No big deal to me. I don’t think age is relevant. I know as I get older I care less and less what “they” think. 

Esteemed Contributor

What Nonsense! With all the terrible things going on in the world, these numbskulls have to criticize a woman relaxing in a bath tub.

Honored Contributor

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the tub and surroundings.  To hades what other people think.  It's your life ... live it. 

I've been caught naked on my sun deck tanning ... thankfully, I heard the gate open before my BIL got in.  Towel covered me and he laughed his a.. off.  We all lived thru it.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

bathtubs...for when the mood is right...

Related image

Honored Contributor

When a controversial person posts publicly, surely they know that there will be remarks of all kind. Heck, it happens even to non-controversial figures.

If you don't want negative attention, it's probably wise to keep things private. I believe that it is possible to do so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I don't think there's anything wrong with the photo.  Don't know what purpose it is putting it on social media.

Honored Contributor

She’s free to do what she wants on her property.  

That is a very weird bathtub to put outside.   I honestly don’t care what she does    Lol