Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Criticized for Photo

My DD posted a pic of me drinking moonshine.  Her message attached was precious and heartwarming ... her mother is strong and nothing will stop her, but of all the pics, she chose this one?  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

She posts frequently posts photos from home and does FB Live promoting sales and specials for her organic skincare, makeup etc. Not on sale it’s expensive but she has frequent sales. I have purchased a few items and have been really pleased with the quality for my sensitive skin. I’m not a fan of some of her medical views but she still has a great figure.
Esteemed Contributor

What a weird thing to do. She looks ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Say what you will but even with her idiosyncrasies I will always have a soft spot for Suzanne.  When I worked for Recreation Services in S.Korea, she was the only celebrity (out of those that came through on USO tours), who actually made it to our peanut sized outpost by helicopter.  She had lunch at the messhall: very classy!

Respected Contributor

Where she is looks like some coyote is going to sneak up and be in the tub with her!🐺😬

Respected Contributor

We have that exact same bathtub

We keep ours in our master bathroom 

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Ho hum. Never liked her and don't care what she does in her backyard (yawn).

Well, I always liked her and STILL don't care what she does in her backyard-Enjoy, Suzanne!

Trusted Contributor

I say good for her. And, if she didn’t relish even negative attention, she wouldn’t have published the photo. She would have just enjoyed the privacy of her property. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

Where she is looks like some coyote is going to sneak up and be in the tub with her!🐺😬

Hey @Pqfan  If one came up on me I'd dump him/her in the tub with me.  They need a bath, too.  But then they would want to hang around to play in the tub again.  LOL  Never feed them or bathe them ... they will stay forever. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Thank you for your service....and good for her!!!!