Honored Contributor

Suspect selling $133K he stole from QVC

this is a lot of electronics in a short period of time!     Suspect selling $133K in electronics he stole from QVC in Rocky Mount

A suspect is facing a series of felony charges after the Edgecombe County Sheriff’s Office said he stole $133,000 in electronics from his former employer in Rocky Mount and is selling the items online.

The sheriff’s office said Kendrick Tremayne Marrow, 39, stole the items from QVC in Rocky Mount between Nov. 17 and Nov. 24.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/suspect-selling-133k-in-electronics-he-stole-from-qvc-in-rocky...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Suspect selling $133K he stole from QVC

Well, at least we know why some stuff was never picked up by UPS.  This guy was really audacious and bound to get caught.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I guess he didn't like my selection of items purchased...whew, dodged a bullet!

Trusted Contributor

Did he leave any reviews?

Esteemed Contributor

😮 My jaw dropped as I read this story! Fortunately, he was apprehended before he could do even more damage. Sadly, he was one of perhaps many.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  Apparently, when they were handing out brains, he came in late that day.  Seriously, doesn't he know that all those serial numbers are tracked, and all that has to be done is for the victim (QVC in this case) is to notify Apple of what serial numbers  were stolen and once someone goes to register to activate, bingo, they found their stolen merchandise, and those he sold the items to are going to lead the authorities right to him.

And now it sounds like he's on the run.  It would be interesting to know how long he worked at QVC, since he was apparently able to get over $100K in a week.  How on earth did he get that much equipment past security and out into the employee parking lot, with no one noticing?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

He is accused of stealing $133,000 worth of Apple Macbooks, tablets, smart watches, Air Pods and other items and selling them on Facebook Marketplace and other online selling apps.

He faces charges of:

• Three counts felony larceny by employee
  • Three counts felony breaking and entering
  • Three counts felony breaking and entering a motor vehicle
  • Three counts felony possession of burglary tools
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

😮 My jaw dropped as I read this story! Fortunately, he was apprehended before he could do even more damage. Sadly, he was one of perhaps many.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

According to that news article, LE is still looking for him and asks the public for any help in locating him.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.