Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Powell's Parent Win Lawsuit

@aubnwa01   Wasn't his father a piece of work?  I saw a show about the case and his father had hundreds of pictures of Susan, some taken when you could tell she was unaware of it.

He also had zip lock bags with her underwear, hair clippings and some other creepy stuff.

I wanted to take a shower after just hearing about him.

I feel very bad for Susan's parents.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@aubnwa01   Wasn't his father a piece of work?  I saw a show about the case and his father had hundreds of pictures of Susan, some taken when you could tell she was unaware of it.

He also had zip lock bags with her underwear, hair clippings and some other creepy stuff.

I recently saw, perhaps, that same show.    I knew the basics about the case but I did not know about his disgusting father!    He was truly heinous.

Esteemed Contributor

Was her body every found? I can't remember.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Was her body every found? I can't remember.

@RainCityWoman sorry to say but no.. Smiley Sad

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2   He sure was.  The very rotten apple didn't fall very far from the tree in that family.

Respected Contributor

Gosh I cant believe the parts to this sickening crime I had forgotten. Thank you @DottieBlue and @aubnwa01 for refreshing my memory.

We can hope that before Susan's parents pass on that her body will be found by someone, someone out just exploring around the area she was put by that monster Powell duo.

Josh always reminded me of a zombie. A vacant, soulless, lifeless zombie.