Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver as a Host

[ Edited ]

Susan Graver was on with Sandra B.  Sandra had to leave the set to change for the TSV with Kim G. So Susan took over the last few minutes of the show. She presented her top and did a great job. She was showing all the colors and then the specific features on the top. She was so calm and relaxed. I really think she could be the host for her own line. She was really good.

Edit: I meant she would be a great host for her own line.

Honored Contributor

She ought to be good as she's had as much or more time in front of the camera as most of the hosts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver periodically fills in while the QVC hosts changes clothes for the next TSV. Not is big deal; she's on the air enough to know what she's doing. In fact, she usually settles down and behaves herself while alone! Doubt QVC would ever let her host her own shows . . . would they also be paying her a commission to sell her own line?? Highly doubtful. LOL 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

She's a vendor, so she knows her product.  That would hardly qualify her to be a host. Somehow, I don't think she needs the money.

Respected Contributor
I've always said that Susan doesn't need to be on with a host. She's like a one man band. She does it all - vendor, host and modelling.
Respected Contributor

I've always thought she could go it by herself without a host just fine.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy her when she is hosting and selling much more than when she is competing with a host to talk.I agree with others that she is best on her own.

New Contributor

If she were her own host, then she wouldn't be talking over the actual host and interrupting her.  That drives me crazy.

New Contributor

AMEN

Honored Contributor

Please NO!!!!!!