Contributor

Susan Graver Size in her Creations

I would like to know what size the models and SG are wearing in the clothes SG is advertising. I'd appreciate bra size, height, weight and what SG size they are wearing. I know there are specific guidelines, but hard to visualize, realistically... All I know is SG is 5"4" tall. It would be good to know their weights, too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Size in her Creations

I wish they would give out that information again.  The early show with Pat and Jayne usually state it.  I do remember SG saying that when she wants a fitted jacket she wears an XXS otherwise it's XS.  On the bottom, I think it's a SM.  Not much help I know.  We need to know while we are watching and contemplating.

Honored Contributor

Usually you can trust the garment measurments on line and if you are a med. in D&C you probably are the same size in SG fashions. QVC vendors do cut their garments a size larger than the clothes at the mall, at least that's been my experience. I'm pretty sure the tall thin models wear an xxs and they are 5ft8 to 5ft10. SG doesn't like to use plus size models so  lately size 1x has not been represented.

Esteemed Contributor

Giving clothing sizes and height for the models is okay, but bra sizes and weight?  I think that's getting way too personal...

Esteemed Contributor

Too much information with weight and bra size; they have a right to privacy and not necessary for a purchase.
Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:
Too much information with weight and bra size; they have a right to privacy and not necessary for a purchase.

I agree.  One poster is right though.  SG prefers her models tall and thin.  They ususally wear XXS or XS.  Most of the slimmer viewers get it right.  XS almost always sells out on her clothng.  I think SG almost always wears XS.  So if your body weight is arond 118-120, XS is usually it.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan looks terrific in her clothes. I'd say she has custom tailoring done on the clothes she wears on tv because they fit absolutely perfectly. 

I think she's looking better and better as time goes by. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Susan looks terrific in her clothes. I'd say she has custom tailoring done on the clothes she wears on tv because they fit absolutely perfectly. 

I think she's looking better and better as time goes by. 

I agree Susan G's garments appear to be custom tailored.  Joan Rivers did the same thing.  She'd say she was wear xsmall and it would fit her like a glove.  I'd ordered xsmall and it would be oversize and shapeless.