Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver On Every Day!

@fortune You're not missing anything. Her stuff has doubled in price, liquid knit 'ain't' all that (it's very cold to the touch in winter for sure!), and it all for the last 10 years looks the same. In this line, you actually DO see yourself coming and going.

Not missing a thing. 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm a huge SG fan.  She can be on as often as they want her to be because she sells high quality, nicely designed clothing.  I have many of her items and love, in particular, her liquid knit.  I never fail to get compliments whenever I wear an SG top.  (Not sure what you mean by "questionable fabric"......would you explain that, please?)

Oh, and by the way, I don't find her at all irritating!!!!!!

@Krimpette It seems that posters from the DC area have good taste!  I would have said the same thing you just posted here.  I just received her new patchwork top in neutral and it's so pretty.  Made well also.  Her clothes will last forever.  I love her and her clothes.  I've purchased so many I can't even count them all.  My other favorite is Bob Mackie  His clothes are just as good as Susan's and I get many compliments on both of these vendors  They're fabulous.  

Trusted Contributor

She make beautiful high quality clothes.

Lord, people just go on and on about her.

Yes she talks alot, but she loves what she does.

Lets just let the woman be already.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan is passionate and involved.  There are many vendors on the Q that are just as passionate and involved in their products. But there is a way to present and sell your wares without being rude, exasperating or tiresome! 

I was flipping thru channels yesterday and stopped on the Jayne/Graver show,  Jayne really had to talk over her several times just to describe the colors of the item!   If Susan would just calm down a bit, not interrupt and share the presentation, she'd be more watchable.

I own many of her garments, though don't buy as much anymore. And, hardly ever watch her shows. When I do purchase, I watch the videos. I like her liquid knit and butter knit tops to wear under jackets and cardis. 

Honored Contributor

This question has been asked many times. She’s on often because her line is owned by the Q, and her stuff sells and makes more money for the Q than most other clothing brands. I think the Q does a fairly good job of offering a variety of clothing lines so watch the ones you like and ignore the rest. That’s what I do. 

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

QVCSG

Problem solved... and she would looooove it. Heart

@MarkeieMark

Add "With Jane" and kill two birds with one stone!