Respected Contributor

I noticed that Susan Graver is on almost every day!  Is she really that popular?  Her stuff is overpriced and made from questionable fabrics.  I've never bought any of her line in over 30 years!  She is an irritating vendor and gets many complaints from viewers!  What am I missing?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver On Every Day!

[ Edited ]

I'm a huge SG fan.  She can be on as often as they want her to be because she sells high quality, nicely designed clothing.  I have many of her items and love, in particular, her liquid knit.  I never fail to get compliments whenever I wear an SG top.  (Not sure what you mean by "questionable fabric"......would you explain that, please?)

Oh, and by the way, I don't find her at all irritating!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't buy SG but do find her line of jeans appealing.  Maybe one day I'll try them.

Honored Contributor

Susan's clothing is very versatile.

Honored Contributor

I was watching her this morning and truthfully $50 or more for every top or blouse is out of my budget

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I like Susan Graver, sometimes she can be a little over the top but can't they all in one way or another.   Her clothing is like all the other designers some of it is great, some is just OK and some not so much, it's all a matter of taste as far as design goes.  

Esteemed Contributor

Question:   Is SG that popular?   Let's look at it a different way.  QVC OWNS  the SG line - therefore QVC wants and NEEDS to sell her clothes.  If sales are slow then the warehouse isn't moving - so they need to present and present and present SG's designs.  If you see something you really like ,but can live without - shop the SG Clearance Department because prices there often drop like a rock.  Perhaps $20 bucks off and lots of sizes & colors still available.

Esteemed Contributor

@fortuneIf she was really good, she'd still be selling at Bloomingdale's. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I'd loved that 100.00 jacket that was so pretty and slimming

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady

Many years ago, she was a fashion designer for Bloomingales. She's also been on QVC for almost 30 yrs - that speaks for her talent and products. I do enjoy her way of selling her brand -- she's very passionate and involved.