Occasional Contributor

Imagine my shock today when I discovered Susan Graver fashions for sale on Walmart.com.  Liquid knits, essentials, weekend wear, every day knits and more. The prices were much less than QVC prices. Many items had limited sizes available, but still. I guess she is NOT exclusive to QVC!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@barbi50 The items on the WalMart site are not directly from WalMart. The seller is also on Ebay. She buys returns and resells them. It's Chel's Closet. I buy from her thru Ebay and she has pretty good deals. 

Respected Contributor

Walmart.com is now like Amazon. I usually look on a website and see something I like, then check the WM site to see if they have it. If they do, it is always much cheaper. I found a light fixture a few months ago for my breakfast room online at a lighting store and it was $400. Seemed too steep for what it is..found it on WM.com for $269. Same brand, same item. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for clarifying, but the average shopper would not be aware of that. I have also seen her brand at Peter Harris Clothing Store  SG quality may be good but the prices are very high, I won't spend that much on my fashions. 

Honored Contributor

Susan is exclusive to. QVC.  People buy pallets of left overs, returns, "as is" merchandise and resell it on other websites as third party sellers.  Wal-Mart has many of these sellers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@cjm61  I buy from Chel's closet too. Have gotten many good items. 

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 @piperbay I have purchased items from Chel's Closet also.  

I have gotten some good deals. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

@newjerseygirl @piperbay Oh no, our secret is out. Woman Wink There are a couple sites on Ebay that sell QVC and HSN as well as ShopHQ returns. I have gotten a lot of great deals. Chel's has like new items on almost everything I have bought. Phoenix Trading is pretty good but they will say missing button, snags, etc. Generally Phoenix may be a little more worn. There are other sellers also. 

I always defer to QVC and read the reviews. Many times items are returned due to sizing, therefore, I know I need to go up one size or down a size, but I can get the items for a fraction of the cost off Ebay. 

Valued Contributor

No surprise to me, her clothes are poor quality overpriced polyester junk with a fancy name. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Fashions

[ Edited ]

@cjm61 You can also look directly on the site  Chel's Closet.  If you go to the bottom of the homepage on the site there is a listing of all the brands they carry.   Many QVC and HSN brands are listed. 

It is located in Hillsborough NJ.   It is in an industrial park/warehouse.   I wish there was a store/retail shop to see the stuff in person but that is not possible. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~