Valued Contributor

Susan Graver 25 anniversary show this AM

Was this 2 hr show supposed to be the big hoopla for her 25 yr anniversary?  If so I thought it was totally understated, not much new either.   I will say Susan seems to be much calmer lately (has she been reprimaned??!).   I am tired of seeing so many of her tops and cardigans with that looong back.  It would look so silly on shorter gals.

Maybe the big anniversary bash will be for the TSV this Monday??

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver 25 anniversary show this AM

@HB glammaI think the celebration is ongoing - not limited to an hour or two.

I agree with your assessment on the tails -  and I don't much care if it's Susan or Louis or Lori or any line no matter where you go. It's everywhere in every price range.

That style isn't great for me and I have a few pieces, so for a long time now, I've decided I look as good in what I already own as in something new and pretty much avoided buying it.

Esteemed Contributor

Has it been 25 years?  I guess so.  Time flies. Susan's line isn't for all.  You either like her things or you don't.  She's a woman in business and I support that.  Happy 25.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle PieceRight -- nobody's line is for everybody -  not at the Q nor anywhere else.

We are so lucky in the US to have lots of styles and lots of prices avilable so we can choose the best according to our taste and our ability to pay.

Honored Contributor

Happy 25 Susan!You are a great example of the successful woman

Honored Contributor

I watched the show off and on over the two hours with the sound on, so yes SG has calmed down dramatically. I thought the offerings were the same old stuff and I'm petite like SG and think the tops do not flatter her so why would I buy them.

Respected Contributor

I own some of her pieces. I find some of them are not flattering and I got tired of returning them as the cut or sizing runs so differently for each piece. I hestitate before ordering due to the shipping policy.