Occasional Visitor
I belong to the group of people that take QVC/HSN surveys. I stopped receiving the emails for “new” surveys. Does anyone know the name of the website to log into? I cannot remember and since I got my new phone, I lost the app. I’m trying to log in and see why I stopped receiving reminders. I also want to redeem my points for taking all those surveys.
Esteemed Contributor

Dang, I feel slighted by QVC!! I'm offered to take a survey seldomly. Would love to give feedback. If you find out the website and care to share, please do. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

I received one survey in my e-mail about 6 months ago which was the first survey I every got from QVC.  It was quite long and very, very detailed so I did not completed the document.  I have worked for a market research company for the past 15 years and was quite surprised that there was zero compensation involved.  I thought perhaps a $10 credit to you QVC account would have been nice. 

Honored Contributor

@QShopper84 wrote:
I belong to the group of people that take QVC/HSN surveys. I stopped receiving the emails for “new” surveys. Does anyone know the name of the website to log into? I cannot remember and since I got my new phone, I lost the app. I’m trying to log in and see why I stopped receiving reminders. I also want to redeem my points for taking all those surveys.

try emailing qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and hopefully they can help you.

i have taken the surveys before, but never knew you had to login or that there was an app. i dont receive any points for taking qvc surveys.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Dang, I feel slighted by QVC!! I'm offered to take a survey seldomly. Would love to give feedback. If you find out the website and care to share, please do. 

I'd like to know about the surveys.