Esteemed Contributor

Re: Survey on Blogs and Forums

I answered the survey. I hope they are not considering doing away with

these forums in the near future.

I would miss it here very much.

Honored Contributor

I got that pop-up survey but I did not open it. I was suspicious.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Venezia Got the pop up, closed it. I don't do surveys and sure not from Q.

@Love my grandkids - That's fine with me, but no need to tell me specifically.  It's not personal!  

(I'm not taking down names to be "used in evidence".)  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I clicked out several times and now it is not asking me.😂 I must admit that I make purchases based on some recommendations here, especially as it pertains to my Valerie purchases, and clothing!🥰 I also appreciate the posters that post current news headlines because I do not follow the news closely at times, so I would HIGHLY recommend the forums.👍 I have made many of the recipes posted, and LOVE the skincare, and beauty advice!🥰

I have also made unexpected friendships here❤, and would miss those posters if the forums were to shutdown.👍 I would actually like to meet a few if they are ever in my area.🥰 We could meet for coffee since we have coffee shops on just about every corner.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles The same thing has happened to me. It won’t ask anymore? Anyone have any ideas for Sandy and me to get the survey again? I’ll try signing out and back in and see if that works…🤗
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 Well then, hope you don't get a survey.  Sure don't need your kind of answers to help keep the Forum from going away.

Trusted Contributor

Nope it won’t pop up after signing out and back in again. Maybe tomorrow it will pop up again. 🤗
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Venezia Got the pop up, closed it. I don't do surveys and sure not from Q.

@Love my grandkids.  You don't hesitate to accept the Q's  hospitality to post here though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@SandySparklesThe same thing has happened to me. It won’t ask anymore? Anyone have any ideas for Sandy and me to get the survey again? I’ll try signing out and back in and see if that works…🤗

@RescueLover I signed out and CLEARED my browsing history.😊 I got the prompt again, and successfully completed the survey!YAY!😁 I hope you are able to take it because I believe they are carefully going to consider the responses.🤞🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@Linda0215 

I said the same about the forum on the survey.  I hope others will do the same.  They need to know how important the forum is to us as Q customers.😃

@cheriere  Exactly! If no one is buying or finding helpful information, then they may opt to discontinue them. It seems like every day someone is complaining about something about the Q. Maybe they're tired of it. I for one, find helpful information on here. And yes, it does help me to purchase from their website. 

I know.  I sure hope everyone decides to fill it out.  I've made many more purchases since becoming a member here than I ever did before.

Reviews, I don't put much stock in.  Here though, I can count on helpful recommendations.💝🌸