Honored Contributor

Re: Survey on Blogs and Forums

@Linda0215 - I just said on the other thread that I also took it, for similar reasons.

I check out QVC every day because of the forums.  I've gotten great information and advice on here from other posters over the years.

But for those who don't want to take the minute (literally) to fill it out or who say they don't buy from QVC (for whatever reason) but use the forums - don't be surprised if they shut it down.  And it's useless to complain on here, if you refuse to provide any feedback, when asked.

They ask for feedback and, if posters don't want to reply, you can't blame them for thinking "Time to close the forums".  I won't be surprised, if they do.

Honored Contributor

It popped up and I was suspicious, so I x'ed out or whatever, can't remember.  lol

I will take it if asked again.

I shop here maybe a couple times a year, but they'd be happy to know I purchased a mirror from Frontgate today and I'm happy to report I love all my Frontgate purchases and will gladly share with posters here!

Waiting on sheets/pillowcases from Garnet Hill, too!  Love Garnet Hill products, clothes included.  Wish they sold those items on QVC TV!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Linda0215 - I just said on the other thread that I also took it, for similar reasons.

I check out QVC every day because of the forums.  I've gotten great information and advice on here from other posters over the years.

But for those who don't want to take the minute (literally) to fill it out or who say they don't buy from QVC (for whatever reason) but use the forums - don't be surprised if they shut it down.  And it's useless to complain on here, if you refuse to provide any feedback, when asked.

They ask for feedback and, if posters don't want to reply, you can't blame them for thinking "Time to close the forums".  I won't be surprised, if they do.

@Venezia,  do they actually ask for feedback or is the survey limited to multiple choice/yes or no answers?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp - There's a box at the end where you can write in (limited to 500 characters) any comments.  Like I said, it's a short survey.

Honored Contributor

Most all the things I have bought from QVC I have because of someone mentioning it here. Or it will get me to look at and buy another here after looking at the one recommended or mentioned.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I took the survey. Quick and easy. Perhaps they want to see if they're beneficial or not. 

Super Contributor

I took the survey, it's easy. There's two threads on this. Take the survey...support the QVC forums!

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Linda0215 

I said the same about the forum on the survey.  I hope others will do the same.  They need to know how important the forum is to us as Q customers.😃

@cheriere  Exactly! If no one is buying or finding helpful information, then they may opt to discontinue them. It seems like every day someone is complaining about something about the Q. Maybe they're tired of it. I for one, find helpful information on here. And yes, it does help me to purchase from their website. 

Honored Contributor

@Venezia Got the pop up, closed it. I don't do surveys and sure not from Q.

Respected Contributor

I took the survey, too, since it popped up. Comprised of just a few questions, it seemed designed to elicit a possible connection between visiting the forums/blogs and making QVC purchases.

What worries you masters you.