Esteemed Contributor

Re: Survey About Changes to QVC Homepage

I just submitted mine the other day it was pretty short compared to all the surveys I usually get but this last one was focused on the changes to homepage which looks pretty efficient and easier to get information at a glance rather than say clicking on lunchtime specials to actually see what they are if your in a rush. I'm still not sure why I get these surveys but I am pretty honest when I complete them.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received it and it was more than one question for sure.  The best part was the dialog box at the end which allowed us to provide our own feedback. 

I told them that the thing I missed most from the "old" QVC front page were the links on the left hand side of the page: they were stacked one on top of the other.  Since they're no longer there, I told them they'v missed out on many purchases from me, because I'm a visually stimulated shopper: I need to see the link to the Program Guide, Lunch Specials, What's on Now, etc., etc.  All of this is pretty much buried now.  I've been shopping with QVC since 1989 and have found that access to "stuff" on their web page was easy.  It's no longer easy

You can find it, yes, but you have to know where to dig for it.  In this era of the iPhone and "I"-everyhing where all is at your fingertips, QVC has taken it AWAY from our fingertips.

In my book, this has turned into a huge marketing blunder.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

About 6 months ago I made it a practice to never fill out surveys.  I delet them, or put them in the trash if they come in the mail.  In this day and age, I don't wnat my opinions to be cataloged and associated with me any more than is already going on with tracking and such.  

Honored Contributor

I received the survey and to me, they were asking about features already in production. I didn't see that they were doing anything new.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I received the survey (my first) and saw the video.

I said that I found the video tedious and when asked if I would have watched the whole thing, had it not been part of a survey, I answered no.

Respected Contributor

I was over the moon that I got it, then trashed it.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunala wrote:

I am feeling very sad tonight because I didn't get one.

Why, oh why, wasn't I chosen to get a survey???? 

Woman Sad Sob sob!

That's 'cause we all got surveys asking us if QVC should send you a survey and we answered NO!  birgits_giggle.gif