Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suri Cruise sure looks like her dad! See pic...

@goldensrbest wrote:

I thought i saw somewhere he sees his kids that nicole and he adopted.

There are so many stories going around which makes it difficult to know what is true.  From what I  read recently he has a good relationship with the two adopted children who follow his religion.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@San Antonio Gal

It's not possible for Suri to look like Tom - he's not her bio-dad --- and it looks like she's not in his life at all, which is something Scientology teaches. Families are separated. Suri looks exactly like Katie.

What the fruck?!! @kivah, were you actually there when Katie Holmes conceived her child? I guess so cause you're putting it out here that it's not possible for Tom Cruise to be Suri's biological father. So, clue us in. Who is, in your words, the bio-dad??? 

Geez. 

I wonder how people 'know' this.    I know even a technically sterile man can father a child with the help of modern medicine.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Perhaps kivah,is one of their members.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Perhaps kivah,is one of their members.

What?  

Honored Contributor

image.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

In Scientology there are many reasons you are cut off. In the case with Tom and Katy, when she left Tom, she left scientology as well.  The "church" intercedes and Katy and Suri Are "disconnected", as they are now a suppressive person. . Also Katy's family, friends, etc are considered suppressive and cut off.  There is never any contact, ever.  Unless they come back through the church and are reaudited.  To hard to explain, but anyone who is interested could look it up.

Katie never left Scientology.  She and Suri were never members.  They just left Tom with the help of her father, a divorce attorney.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Did anyone ever see the documentary that Leah Rimini (actress and ex-Scientologist) did on Scientology?  I believe it was on A & E?  I saw it and was surprised to learn about the fact that family members cannot contact a family member that has departed the group - ever.  Leah Remini was a member since the 80's, but left not too long ago. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I always thought it was strange when Nicole accepted her Academy Award and mentioned her children with Keith Urban, but not her two with Tom. At the time I thought "how insensitive - what mother would do that?" Then I read that she is not allowed to contact them or mention them at all. I imagine Tom is not allowed to acknowledge Suri. I thought he did see her when they were newly divorced, but maybe not.

That cult is a strange one. But a lot of Hollywood actors are involved: John Travolta and Kelly Preston of course, Elisabeth Moss, Anne Archer - whose son is one of the highest of the high, Kirstie Alley - I wonder if the church allows her to see her children, and Laura Prepon are some of them. 

I also read that Katie was not allowed to publically disclose a relationship after she divorced for a number of years, according to their settlement. 

I too think Suri looks like Tom. What a shame if he can't see her. I wonder if his sisters can - if they're not involved with this cult. 

@beach-mom

Okay, that's just a little too weird .... how do you believe this to be true?    What would be the point?    So Tom appears like a "hard to replace" guy to his fans?   

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I always thought it was strange when Nicole accepted her Academy Award and mentioned her children with Keith Urban, but not her two with Tom. At the time I thought "how insensitive - what mother would do that?" Then I read that she is not allowed to contact them or mention them at all. I imagine Tom is not allowed to acknowledge Suri. I thought he did see her when they were newly divorced, but maybe not.

That cult is a strange one. But a lot of Hollywood actors are involved: John Travolta and Kelly Preston of course, Elisabeth Moss, Anne Archer - whose son is one of the highest of the high, Kirstie Alley - I wonder if the church allows her to see her children, and Laura Prepon are some of them. 

I also read that Katie was not allowed to publically disclose a relationship after she divorced for a number of years, according to their settlement. 

I too think Suri looks like Tom. What a shame if he can't see her. I wonder if his sisters can - if they're not involved with this cult. 

@beach-mom

Okay, that's just a little too weird .... how do you believe this to be true?    What would be the point?    So Tom appears like a "hard to replace" guy to his fans?   

From what I understand, it was written into their divorce decree that she not PUBLICLY date anyone for 5 years after the divorce.

@sunshine45 Surprise!

Oliver Hudson has a new show! He probably figured he'd better mend fences ASAP.

I love Goldie Hawn but I have read she alienated the kids from their father.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal@ Leah seemed totally credible. She was brought up in the church by her mother.

I think it is important to educate our friends , family and children on the dangers of these cults. 

Good for Leah and her bravery that she eventually used her own mind and conscious to formulate her own opinions  and she is using her voice to tell the story of how manipulative and dangerous these people are.