Honored Contributor

Re: Suri Cruise sure looks like her dad! See pic...

Tom Cruise is Suri’s Biological father.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bri63

I think Katie has good support in place.

i believe it was her dad who helped her and Suri escape the Scientologists.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@San Antonio Gal

It's not possible for Suri to look like Tom - he's not her bio-dad --- and it looks like she's not in his life at all, which is something Scientology teaches. Families are separated. Suri looks exactly like Katie.

@kivah

What???    Where did you come up with that?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Bri63

I think Katie has good support in place.

i believe it was her dad who helped her and Suri escape the Scientologists.

@LTT1

Thank goodness her dad is a divorce attorney and helped orchestrate everything .... Tom didn't see it coming and have time to take off with Suri or block the legal filings.   He blindsided Nicole, and she was really devastated .....  and karma took care of Tom when Katie needed to save her child and herself from that crazy cult.

Respected Contributor

They seemed the picture-perfect family. But Holmes filed

for divorce from Cruise five years into their marriage.

Just 10 days after the announcement, on July 9, 2012,

the couple revealed they had already signed a divorce

settlement.

Rumours began swirling that Cruise's high standing within

the Church of Scientology was behind their split, and

friends close to Holmes said the actress felt 'intimidated'

by the church and feared they would abduct her then

six-year-old daughter to keep her within the religion.

does tom cruise see suri anymore

Valued Contributor

Katie has done a good job of keeping her family life quite private. Sure has had Jamie Fox as a strong, kind, balanced masculine influence in her life for quite a few years. 

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@San Antonio Gal

It's not possible for Suri to look like Tom - he's not her bio-dad --- and it looks like she's not in his life at all, which is something Scientology teaches. Families are separated. Suri looks exactly like Katie.

What the fruck?!! @kivah, were you actually there when Katie Holmes conceived her child? I guess so cause you're putting it out here that it's not possible for Tom Cruise to be Suri's biological father. So, clue us in. Who is, in your words, the bio-dad??? 

Geez. 

Honored Contributor

I always thought it was strange when Nicole accepted her Academy Award and mentioned her children with Keith Urban, but not her two with Tom. At the time I thought "how insensitive - what mother would do that?" Then I read that she is not allowed to contact them or mention them at all. I imagine Tom is not allowed to acknowledge Suri. I thought he did see her when they were newly divorced, but maybe not.

That cult is a strange one. But a lot of Hollywood actors are involved: John Travolta and Kelly Preston of course, Elisabeth Moss, Anne Archer - whose son is one of the highest of the high, Kirstie Alley - I wonder if the church allows her to see her children, and Laura Prepon are some of them. 

I also read that Katie was not allowed to publically disclose a relationship after she divorced for a number of years, according to their settlement. 

I too think Suri looks like Tom. What a shame if he can't see her. I wonder if his sisters can - if they're not involved with this cult. 

Honored Contributor

whatever the REAL reason is that he doesnt see suri, i would hope that one day in the future they will be able to connect and have a real father and daughter relationship.

i just recently heard that oliver hudson had connected with his biological father bill hudson. when i heard about it it made me smile. no matter who is right and who is wrong, the kids always seem to suffer, being in the middle.

“I think a lot of people survive [divorce],” Hudson said. “…I think it's a reality, and I think it's up to the parents to make sure that the children are the number one priority. In my specific situation, it didn't pan out that way. Now, things have sort of gotten back to normal a little bit with my father… actually, because of an Instagram post that I did, that was a little bit crazy, but it actually worked out for us.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/27/oliver-hudson-talks-relationship-with-dad-bill-hudso...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

In Scientology there are many reasons you are cut off. In the case with Tom and Katy, when she left Tom, she left scientology as well.  The "church" intercedes and Katy and Suri Are "disconnected", as they are now a suppressive person. . Also Katy's family, friends, etc are considered suppressive and cut off.  There is never any contact, ever.  Unless they come back through the church and are reaudited.  To hard to explain, but anyone who is interested could look it up.