Valued Contributor

Re: Suri Cruise sure looks like her dad! See pic...

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I think she looks just like her mother. I also think Tom DOES see her. It's just kept private. I believe, but heve no way of knowing for sure, that Katie saw the dangers of that cult religion and had to get out of the marriage before the daughter was scuttled away to some Scientology commune. Katie never converted and that would make her an enemy of the religion.

If Suri isn't a Scientologist - I don't believe she is - Tom wouldn't be able to see her.  

Respected Contributor

And who can forget all that jumping up and down he did on Oprah's couch over his true and forever love, Katie Holmes. Yeah, right. 

Honored Contributor

I think she favors them both, I hope Tom sees his little girl on a regular basis, girls need their Dads too.

Honored Contributor

Fortunately, she looks more like her mother.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I thought i saw somewhere he sees his kids that nicole and he adopted.

He has always seen them. In fact, I think at least one of them is Scientology. It was Nichole who became estranged from them; however, I saw on E News that the daughter has now reached out to her.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest  From what I have read, if a member of scientology leaves their  afilliation with their "organization" they can no longer communicate with the family or friends that are still associated with it. From what I  have read when Nicole left the marriage with Cruise her adoptive children stayed  behind with Tom. In the case of suri, when Kate left she took Suri with her. 

You do have to wonder about anything calling theirself a church that forever breaks the bond of a parent/child because you do not emrace their doctrine.

Forgive me, I can not call them a church.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri63 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I think she looks just like her mother. I also think Tom DOES see her. It's just kept private. I believe, but heve no way of knowing for sure, that Katie saw the dangers of that cult religion and had to get out of the marriage before the daughter was scuttled away to some Scientology commune. Katie never converted and that would make her an enemy of the religion.

If Suri isn't a Scientologist - I don't believe she is - Tom wouldn't be able to see her.  

Except, Tom is very high up in that religion, contributes tons of money, and I think he can do pretty much whatever he pleases.

Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Bri63 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Except, Tom is very high up in that religion, contributes tons of money, and I think he can do pretty much whatever he pleases.

I think his loyalties lie with Scientology and Miscavage over his relationship with Suri.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I thought i saw somewhere he sees his kids that nicole and he adopted.

He has always seen them. In fact, I think at least one of them is Scientology. It was Nichole who became estranged from them; however, I saw on E News that the daughter has now reached out to her.

@RainCityWoman. He had custody of the kids with Nicole. She was threatened by Scientology to back off or else. I did a lot of research on this as I didn't understand why she gave up her kids. Scientology is a very scary, terrible cult. Nicole said she was afraid for her life.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal

It's not possible for Suri to look like Tom - he's not her bio-dad --- and it looks like she's not in his life at all, which is something Scientology teaches. Families are separated. Suri looks exactly like Katie.