Super Contributor

Re: Suprise from QVC, is this new?

I remember those games when I was young. They were like word games, I think? My mom used to love to watch those doll shows (can't remember the lady's name) and also the Boyd's Bear guy who was a little crazy. I remember being a bit entranced by the beauty shows with this redheaded beauty vendor who had a thick accent. Naturally, I grew up still being entranced by the beauty shows.

Respected Contributor

Happy birthday, Disneylandfan. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Disneylandfan, what would you say the value of the fift is?

Maybe $20.

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 GCR18 said: I thought I read that if you have a Q card and use it during your birthday month, you are eligible to get the birthday bag.

Interesting. I haven't bought anything lately so not sure how I got it.

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Happy birthday, Disneylandfan. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLANDFAN! Looks like your their favorite Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 serenna said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLANDFAN! Looks like your their favorite Smiley Happy

Thank you! To be honest I was thinking -did I forget I bought something.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Disneylandfan said:
On 3/27/2015 serenna said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLANDFAN! Looks like your their favorite Smiley Happy

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Thank you! To be honest I was thinking -did I forget I bought something.

Haha, let's hope they don't charge you jk!
Honored Contributor

That's nice! No, I haven't received anything from QVC, but I think more retailers are giving us nice products for our birthdays, if we're registered with them.

I got the best mascara from Ulta this last year...it was a full sized Calvin Klein product, and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used.

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 september said:

That's nice! No, I haven't received anything from QVC, but I think more retailers are giving us nice products for our birthdays, if we're registered with them.

I got the best mascara from Ulta this last year...it was a full sized Calvin Klein product, and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used.

Smile Now I'm going to have to try Calvin Klein mascara.