Super Contributor

Suprise from QVC, is this new?

I was just happily surprised with a gift from QVC for my birthday. It's a cute purse. Is this new or have they done this for years and it's just my turn?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suprise from QVC, is this new?

Huh ???

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Was this a package delivered to you? If so check the packing slip/return label carefully. In tiny print somewhere there may be a message from someone you know that sent it to you using send to/bill to. Unless, of course, the message says Happy Birthday from QVC.

Happy Birthday Disneylandfan.

Super Contributor

On the package it says a gift to you from QVC for your birthday. No packaging slip and not a gift someone would probably buy. It's cute but it does have the QVC logo on it. So I don't think it's something they sell.

Thank you Marp!!

Regular Contributor

I have spent my share with QVC and I've not received anything but a bill.

Honored Contributor

Never gotten a free thing from the Q.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Disneylandfan said:

On the package it says a gift to you from QVC for your birthday. No packaging slip and not a gift someone would probably buy. It's cute but it does have the QVC logo on it. So I don't think it's something they sell.

This was brought up in another forum. Apparently, QVC is sending out birthday gifts though it seems to be random.

Happy Birthday!

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 croemer said:

Croemer, you must have not been watching during the years when they had games where you would win a gift. I remember being sent a beautiful bouquet of orchids because I won some game .....this was going back more than twenty years ago.Smile

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

Croemer, you must have not been watching during the years when they had games where you would win a gift. I remember being sent a beautiful bouquet of orchids because I won some game .....this was going back more than twenty years ago.Smile

I did not even know about the Q until about 12 years ago. lol...missed those days...sounds like good ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

I did not even know about the Q until about 12 years ago. lol...missed those days...sounds like good ones.

I think you would have enjoyed them! I remember when I won, my kids were squealing with delight and jumping up and down.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}