Honored Contributor

Re: Supreme Court rules against EPA on power plant regs

biancardi wrote:

It is a sad day when our land, water and air can be polluted without ramifications.

Yeah, that's very scary.  Smiley Sad 

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@biancardi wrote:

It is a sad day when our land, water and air can be polluted without ramifications.

Yeah, that's very scary.  Smiley Sad 

Hey, CB, I was surprised to see a doggie photo as your avatar!  I would have expected to see something like this:

P.S.  Hope you're not offended!  LOL.  I'm in a silly mood this afternoon. :-)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Topaz - HA!  Thanks.  I saved him.  Too cute.  

The pic I used for my avatar (which is subject to change as I tend to get bored easily) is actually the first baby pic of our boy, Ru.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

The pic I used for my avatar (which is subject to change as I tend to get bored easily) is actually the first baby pic of our boy, Ru.  Smiley Happy

Well, in that case. you're excused, LOL.  I didn't realize that was a photo of your actual doggie!  He is absolutely adorable!  You must be so in love with him. :-)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

How can anyone be okay with this ruling??

I guess the I'll be dead by then so who cares attitude doesn't matter for our future generations.

Selfish? Yep, by the boatload!

Respected Contributor

I live very close to a coal electrical plant. The ash is being disposed of down the road. I have no complaints at all and see nothing bad about this plant. I wonder how many of the detractors have ever been impacted or are just against coal?
Honored Contributor

Topaz Gem wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Well, in that case. you're excused, LOL.  I didn't realize that was a photo of your actual doggie!  He is absolutely adorable!  You must be so in love with him. :-)

Thanks, Topaz!   Yes, we love him very much.  He's probably the sweetest boy EVER.  Smiley Happy 

But I am saving up birdie and chickie pics for future use.  One must find something that will translate well in that teeny tiny field, too.  Mr Chickenbutt has been saved.   so funny.  Who comes up with this stuff rhetorical)?

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:
I live very close to a coal electrical plant. The ash is being disposed of down the road. I have no complaints at all and see nothing bad about this plant. I wonder how many of the detractors have ever been impacted or are just against coal?

It's great that you're happy and healthy. But to suggest, as you do, that coal does not have an impact on health and the evironment is, to put it mildly, incorrect.

Do the research. You'll be amazed at the toll it has and continues to take.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Nothing sweeter than inhaling sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, et al, on a warm sunny day.  On rainy days one can sit back and watch the coal dust run off into one's water supply.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~