Honored Contributor

wrote:

JT and that Prince hologram! Wow! Great halftime show. Got me up and dancing.Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee, that was fantastic!  Rock on!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor
@SilleeMee
Yes at the beginning a lozenge; then she turned her face away from the mike before the last stanza. (cough? Or just a hard swallow).
She persisted onward tho.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

wrote:

Pink scheduled to perform.  Keep her in your thoughts. She is sick with the Flu! Can't imagine singing under those conditions. Pink shared this has been lifelong dream since seeing Whitney Houston performance. 

No one will ever sing "The National Anthem" as good as Whitney did. PINK didn't even come close.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I don't like the enclosed stadiums. Football is meant to be played outside in every sort of weather unlike sissy baseball with their rain delays. 

Pink should have stayed home, she sounded not so good.

You play sports @occasionalrain?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Pink is to be commended!💗💗💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Pink scheduled to perform.  Keep her in your thoughts. She is sick with the Flu! Can't imagine singing under those conditions. Pink shared this has been lifelong dream since seeing Whitney Houston performance. 

No one will ever sing "The National Anthem" as good as Whitney did. PINK didn't even come close.

@sol_luna- I'm sorry I didn't like that version....I like it sung straight as intended.  I know who Pink is but don't follow her music but she did well, I thought.  I think the anthem should be performed by military personnel not celebrities.  It's just a job to them and they are paid to do it I guess.  The feeling is there with members of the military....just my opinion tho 

Honored Contributor

Pink only cared about her chance to fulfill her dream. If she couldn't give it her best, and she didn't, she should have allowed another to replace her. Someone who would give the NA the respect it deserves.