Honored Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game, Only the Commercials, Half Time or None?

No wonder she may be pregnant. Look at this cutie! She may want company for him. Reminds me of my grandson.Heart

First look at Rihanna's baby boy | Brut.

Regular Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game, Only the Commercials, Half Time or None?

I just read that her rep confirmed her pregnancy. Very clever way to get people talking!

Anyone notice her nod to Fenty Beauty when she powdered her nose?

Another clever move. Good for her!

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I have always been a Dallas Cowboys fan, but, I love watching Patrick Mahomes. As a young boy, he played baseball with my son.

The commercials are horrible.

Wow, that is so cool your son played with Mahomes! I know he was great in baseball too as his dad was a ML player.

Trusted Contributor

Rubbing herself and sniffing her fingers--so trashy!

Songs had no context. Dancers performed monotonous routine, very bland in the puffy white suits. Dance is nothing to me when the marvelous human body cannot be observed.

Regular Contributor

I didn't see any rubbing and sniffing. Good grief. There's always got to be some kind of perverse complaint. Every movement is broken down and sexualized. Why? It's choreography.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, yeah, @StillStelladorable , it was blatant and you missed it.  

Google it if you doubt me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StillStelladorable wrote:
I didn't see any rubbing and sniffing. Good grief. There's always got to be some kind of perverse complaint. Every movement is broken down and sexualized. Why? It's choreography.

Pervese complaint - HARDLY. YES, she DID. GOOGLE it. There are MANY articles about it.

Respected Contributor

Love the super bowl.  The commercials  and half time show were fun.  Rihanna was great, I love her music.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

I do have a favorite song that Rihanna did years ago, "Stay", a heart wrenching ballad.

Regular Contributor

So, in other words, the tabloids say it, so its true. The tabloids that sexualize everything because they know people will click on the story and it makes them money.

Its dance moves. Elvis did them. Michael Jackson did them. 

The show was a good show. Why turn it into something it wasn't?