Honored Contributor

Re: Sunrise or Sunset? Which do you prefer watching?

I like both and always try to imagine where God is in the clouds, looking down on us.

Super Contributor

When at the beach I love both sunrise and sunset when I'm home I'm never up early enough to see the sunrise but I do enjoy a beautiful sunset
Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella 

I will go with sunset. Never been an early morning fan. Our home now, of over 22 years, has trees all around it, which make neither possible from our immediate property.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I love them both.  Although, sadly I am not up anymore to watch the sunrise.  In the 70's I might have been coming home around then to see it, lol.  But they are stunning.  Gods handy work for sure

Trusted Contributor

Sunsets. The back of my parents' house faced west and was situated high on a hill with no obstruction to the view. I saw some of the most amazing sunsets there. Vivid reds, yellows and oranges that melted into pinks, blues and purples. Took my breath away. 😍

Trusted Contributor

I'm not an early riser anymore ( just had too many years of that!) so the sunset is my preference. 

Honored Contributor

Definitely sunset!  We don't have anyone in back of us, and we have a beautiful view out back every night.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella I am a early riser.  Definitely a morning person.  I prefer sunrise.  In my last house, I watched the sun rise over the ocean.  Now I watch it over the lake.  It rises on the other side of the house though so I don't find it as dramatic.  The sunsets here are gorgeous but at that time of day, I am usually watching tv so don't pay as much attention.  LM

PS below is a double rainbow I got to see a couple of weeks ago so it's not too bad either!

880BA452-F78A-496A-8BDB-A578FF3FB297.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom1... Oh my !!! Your double rainbow is beautiful !!! Thank you for posting it !!
Honored Contributor

I live on the sunrise side of our lake. Always enjoy waking up with a cup of coffee and sitting out on our deck to watch the beautiful day begin, Heart

"Pure Michigan"