Esteemed Contributor

A new "get fit" show.  Really?   Sunday a day for relaxing - but you can now watch a bunch of females jumping up and down.  Whenever I see any exercise equipment on the Q - I pass the channel immediately.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday afternoon at 4:00

So what day/time would be good to begin living longer?

Respected Contributor

Some people enjoy fitness.  It's encorporated into their way of life.  Your choice.

Honored Contributor

Just because it's Sunday doesn't mean you should be lazy!  I workout daily in some capacity for 45 minutes - an hour at least and couldn't relax unless I worked out and that would make me worthless for the day.  I do like the fitness shows and they are popular because so many make resolutions to get more fit - even though most do not follow through on a regular basis so sales are made.

Honored Contributor

Ah yes, the welcoming of the New Year QVC style . . . Smiley Happy

While I can totally skip the Nutrisystem stuff I don't mind other more health centric offerings as many people are probably interested in trying something new.

Honored Contributor

I think the OP was alluding to the predictability of exercise and diet-themed programming appearing immediately on the first day of the New Year. It's as certain as the sun rising in the east, lol. New Year, New You. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Is there no end to the litany of QVC programming that upsets people?  For heaven's sake, if there is a host or a program on that you don't like DON'T WATCH.  QVC is not the only channel on your TV, not even the only TV retailer and certainly there are B&M shops that provide products more to your liking!

I can't imagine what kind of life people lead that they can only focus on the negative all the time!  Maybe a little exercise will improve the moods!

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana thumbs-up!

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy working out so I like those kinds of shows.  I might learn some new moves – ha.  However, I know not everyone feels that way.   There are certain shows that don’t interest me so I do or watch something else. 

Honored Contributor

Because so many people start "get fit" thingies on the first of the year the Q features this. As long as I watched the Q (20 years or so) this has been done.