Respected Contributor

Carvel vanilla thick shake with chocolate floating.  They looked so much bigger when I was a kid. Their pistachio soft serve is delicious too. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

I once ordered ice cream from Salt&Straw, and one flavor that I got was lavender and honey.

Delish!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

Yes!  When I think ice cream, I think Cherry Garcia.  I won't buy it anymore though because i will eat the whole pint.  ZERO. CONTROL.  

Respected Contributor

@nana59   Hmmmm... I will have to try it with ginger ale.... Speaking of memories, that is how I got to love the coffee ice cream.  My nonna would make us the ice cream sodas whenever we visited her.  And back then she always had these colorful striped  paper straws that if you sucked on them too hard, they would close up....and had to get a new one.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

I'm willing to bet no one's heard of "tiger tail" as an ice cream flavor but I tried it when I was in Canada years ago and loved it! It's orange-flavored ice cream (not ice milk or sherbet) with ribbons of black licorice syrup running through it, giving it the "tiger tail" coloring. Absolutely delicious (if you love black licorice)!

@Texasmouse 

I want this.

Ice cream tub art! – Nathaniel Christopher

@just bee wow... this is the first time I've seen it sold commercially! We used to get ours at Laura Secord ice cream shops and it was only available on occasion (or seasonally, not sure) but it's awesome that it can be found in stores! Do you know where this product is sold? (I'm assuming in Canada, just not sure what part?)

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

I'm willing to bet no one's heard of "tiger tail" as an ice cream flavor but I tried it when I was in Canada years ago and loved it! It's orange-flavored ice cream (not ice milk or sherbet) with ribbons of black licorice syrup running through it, giving it the "tiger tail" coloring. Absolutely delicious (if you love black licorice)!

@Texasmouse 

I want this.

@just bee wow... this is the first time I've seen it sold commercially! We used to get ours at Laura Secord ice cream shops and it was only available on occasion (or seasonally, not sure) but it's awesome that it can be found in stores! Do you know where this product is sold? (I'm assuming in Canada, just not sure what part?)

@Texasmouse 

Clearly I've been living under a rock these past 61 years.  Why have I not heard of this confection until now?

I Googled this and apparently it's like chocolate and vanilla in the States.  Canadians everywhere are consuming tiger tail and saying "Eh!"

I need to know where, as well.  I didn't see it anywhere in Vancouver or Victoria when I was there but, then again, were talkin' the 70s.

It's a  straight shot from New Mexico to Saskatchewan, so I need to know before I jump in the car if I can find it there.

Must research.  Maybe someone can deliver it to me.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Texasmouse 

I want this.

@Texasmouse 

Clearly I've been living under a rock these past 61 years.  Why have I not heard of this confection until now?

I Googled this and apparently it's like chocolate and vanilla in the States.  Canadians everywhere are consuming tiger tail and saying "Eh!"

I need to know where, as well.  I didn't see it anywhere in Vancouver or Victoria when I was there but, then again, were talkin' the 70s.

It's a  straight shot from New Mexico to Saskatchewan, so I need to know before I jump in the car if I can find it there.

Must research.  Maybe someone can deliver it to me.

@just bee  LOL 😄

Honored Contributor

My favorite ice cream is Black Walnut, very hard to find.

My favorite other than that is DQ's Peanut Buster Parfait.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)