Esteemed Contributor

SuiGeneris, has anyone seen this poster.

I haven't seen her post in a while on either board. I really enjoyed posting with her and hope everything is alright with her. THat is one thing I dislike about posting is that you never know what happened and if a poster is taking a break or if something may have occurred to keep them away from the board. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SuiGeneris, has anyone seen this poster.

I wonder about her too.  I PM'd her on the other board, several weeks ago.  I don't think I've seen a post from her since July.  I'm a little concerned.  I really enjoy her posts.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I wonder about her too.  I PM'd her on the other board, several weeks ago.  I don't think I've seen a post from her since July.  I'm a little concerned.  I really enjoy her posts.

Hopefully we will see her around soon. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

last post on these boards was 7/16/15......isnt that roughly around the time the DY board was created?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

last post on these boards was 7/16/15......isnt that roughly around the time the DY board was created?

Yes Sunshine and she did post over there and stopped suddenly probably around the same time. That is what is worrisome. 

JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I haven't seen her post in a while on either board. I really enjoyed posting with her and hope everything is alright with her. THat is one thing I dislike about posting is that you never know what happened and if a poster is taking a break or if something may have occurred to keep them away from the board. 

Hey, Irish! Don't want to take this off topic, but I was wondering about evelomaddict the other day. Has anyone seen her around? She posted on here and beauty quite a bit. Hope she is ok, too!

Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Yes Sunshine and she did post over there and stopped suddenly probably around the same time. That is what is worrisome. 

What is that?

Esteemed Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

What is that?

@FUTURE wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

What is that?

Hey Future, just that she stopped so suddenly on both at the same time. I am probably making a big deal over nothing, it is just that when people are regularly posting daily and then all of the sudden stop for some reason I think oh no, I hoped nothing bad happened. I am sure she has a busy life and certainly doesn't have to explain herself or posting habits I just automatically imagine the worst because I am a freak! lol! 

Hope you are doing well!

JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201, what is the DY thing? I don't think I know some of the lingo around here. Lol!! Yes, there was a poster that always posted on another thread that was sick and then she quit posting, and it still makes me really sad to think about it. She was so sweet. I do think many just didn't like the new format. I know I didn't for quite a while!! You aren't a freak. It's great to check up on people!! Hope you're well! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@Irshgrl31201, what is the DY thing? I don't think I know some of the lingo around here. Lol!! Yes, there was a poster that always posted on another thread that was sick and then she quit posting, and it still makes me really sad to think about it. She was so sweet. I do think many just didn't like the new format. I know I didn't for quite a while!! You aren't a freak. It's great to check up on people!! Hope you're well! Smiley Wink

Dam Yankees board that she created. She was using both of them and then just stopped. She was just funny and her mind went a mile a minute and I enjoyed her posts.

JFK