Trusted Contributor

Re: Suggestions, please, for a rimmed plate---

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Terrier!

Oh, your sandwiches and salad sound delicious and will look so festive on your red, white & blue platters!

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much everyone for all of the great suggestions and nice pictures (thanks, Oceantown, for those). Some really wonderful ideas!

In particular, thanks to Feline Groovy. For some reason, I never thought to search using the term "inner lip." I checked out the suggestions you gave me and while doing so, I came across some plates that were described as having an "inner edge" (probably is the same thing, not sure). Anyway, I called the company that makes the one I was looking at, asked some questions, and decided to go ahead and buy one directly from them (was a little cheaper than on Amazon). An added bonus--it's made here in the USA! Am looking forward to getting it and hoping it will make eating a lot easier for my sister. Again, thanks so much to all of you who answered. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Honored Contributor

i think soup plates would be a good idea.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Google Lighthouse For The Blind . They have a rimmed shallow bowl w suction cups.
You will probably find anything you need there. Best wishes to you and your sister!