Super Contributor

Suggestions for a nice Rose Fragrance please.

A really pretty rose scent....I think L'Occitane has a nice one........just wondering if there are others. Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: Suggestions for a nice Rose Fragrance please.

I have changed my fragrance desire and I don't know what it is about roses now at my age.......wanting a rose fragrance.........even in soaps but I think I can find that......anyway.......I am just loving the scent in fragrance. I have one in a candle that I picked up on sale not thinking I would ever use it and it smells amazing. So happy I picked that great deal up at holiday.

Honored Contributor

Stella McCartney has one, comes in a purple bottle, very nice. It is called Stella.

Respected Contributor

Roses De Chloé at Sephora
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

Dolce & Gabana - Rose, The One.

Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle, which I like even more.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

Hello, RRR! I don't know of any, but I mentioned on another thread a couple of days ago, that I smelled wonderful orange roses at a local community center, similar to Tropicana Rose, I believe. The scent was heavenly, and welcome any more suggestions that have natural rose fragrances. I've made a list of the ones mentioned here, and plan to visit a large dept. store 's fragrance counter to find just the right one for me! Have a wonderful day, everyone.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I used to wear a wonderful tea rose fragrance in high school...I can't even remember the maker....when my friends would ask what the name of it was (cuz they liked the scent) they used to laugh as they thought it was for old ladies...but it really smelled nice on me...brings back memories...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Crab Tree and Evelyn has a nice one.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

In general, I detest rose scents.

However, Stella by Stella McCartney is one of my favorite scents of all time and a staple in my fragrance wardrobe. I had no idea one of the notes was rose because to me, I don't smell traditional rose.

Love it but it's not cheap.

Honored Contributor

I used to wear Joy by Jean Patou, a lovely blend of rose and jasmine.

P.S. to add that this used to be lovely, but I think it has changed from what I've read.

Many perfumers use synthetics now as the essential oils are so expensive.

I used to wear White Shoulders, too, and loved it, but bought some a few years ago and it was AWFUL!!!!!!