Contributor

Suggestions for Lancaster PA area -- hotels

My friends and I are heading to Lancaster PA for a girls weekend...any one recommend a hotel in the area that is reasonable, safe and clean. Also, what is the name of the hotel in the Rockvale outlet ... I think right in the parking lot....I was there several years ago, but can't remember what kind of hotel it is/was?? Thanks for your help!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions for Lancaster PA area -- hotels

We stay at the Flowers & Thyme bed and breakfast just off Rt. 30 when we visit the Lancaster area. Fabulous breakfast and wonderful hosts. It is located off the beaten path so you don't have a lot of traffic noise at night.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Contributor

thanks Anika....the place is booked for the time we are going! Looks great though...appreciate your response and will keep it in mind if we change the dates!

Valued Contributor

Olde Homestead Inn, bed and breakfast, beautiful and so clean. In Intercourse, Pa. Love to stay there, never stay anywhere else.
Super Contributor

We go every year and have stayed at Country Inns & Suites since it opened. It's close to everything and very clean. The lobby decorations are amazing. Plus they have breakfast included.

I love the place.

Honored Contributor

We recently stayed at a Country Inns and Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. We were pleased with the room which was large, well appointed, and had two queen beds with very comfortable mattresses. Amenities included an exercise room, swimming pool and a great complimentary breakfast with a lot of different offerings. The staff were very helpful too when we asked about nearby facilities and directions. This inn was also pet friendly which is important to us.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Contributor

We've stayed at the Fulton Steamboat a few times and it was always very clean and we enjoyed our stay each time. The food was also very good. We have been to the Best Western Eden Resort which is also very nice. Both have indoor pools which will be good this time of year.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Tripadvisor. I never travel anywhere without reading reviews. You can also look at restaurants. Honest reliable reviews. Great info there. Have a wonderful trip. LM