Honored Contributor

Re: Such a beautifully colored coat

@MamaWick. I once had a brindle dog. After he had passed, I won a prize at a pet artist's giveaway to have his portrait painted. It absolutely blew me away to see his coat in the painting. The artist got all that variegated fur down so authentically that I wanted to reach over to the painting to pet the dog in it. It was unbelievable how realistic that fur was. She must have spent hours and hours on it. That portrait is one if my most prized possessions.
Esteemed Contributor

You have so many bucks!  I haven’t seen many bucks this year.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I have really enjoyed your pictures.  It is definitely a bright spot on the Q board.

Just a thought, if you talk to the produce person in your grocery store you might ask them to save any apples/carrots that are not in great shape and not able to be offered to customers.

I am sure the deer would not mind.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

With your darling cricket dreaming sweetly, and the deer enjoying themselves, there really is peace in the kingdom.

Honored Contributor

Cricket's coat is beautiful!!!  And of course, I just love THE DEER!! 🦌

Thank you for taking such good care of them....Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

C R I C K E T - tucked under a lil blankie - I CAN'T take it - sooooo adorable.

And Yes, gorgeous coat colors, it looks soft and silky too. 

Those sweet triangle ears, so worthy of kisses on them.

Mama, you take such good care of your animal family....and I love you to kibbles n bits for it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    I see your carrot supply is in good supply.  After all they have fresh watered lawn, as canapes.  What a life.  What next?  Home woven blankets, and a small fire in winter, lol,  i love it.  The deer are such a joy.  That little fawn is just so happy and smug. I love her little spotted coat.  And cricket has a very high end highlight job  lol

Respected Contributor

What a wonderful life...it is terrific to have the wild creatures around your home if you are lucky...I have been enjoying the wildlife for 50+ years where I live....they complete my life!