Honored Contributor

We own Subs. Always have. My test for a car is "does it get me up our drive way in the winter"? Subs always do.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

Congrats @Evie2004!!  I am starting to really like mine.  My husband is 6 foot 3 and a foot taller than I am and it works for both of us.  I did clunk my head once because of the slant of the door frame and the fact I need the seat up.  So heads up (or down)!

What color did you choose and did you get the eye sight and other bells and whistles?

Enjoy your new vehicle!  They gave me a $50 gas card for coming back after a couple of weeks and having them answer all my questions and walk through all the features.  I would have gone back regardless of the incentive, but it was a nice thing to get a gas card.

@ceekay, we did pick up our Crosstrek yesterday & are very happy with it..I think the color is Pearl Blue, it had lots of extras, but is a '17 model with only 500 miles on it, we did get a good deal..the 18's are a little larger, but we fit this one just fine..

we have an app't for the follow-up in a week or so, with the gas card, very nice, I think! 

Glad you are enjoying yours..we have a full-size SUV, so will take a little "getting used" to, happy about the AWD & gas mileage..have fun! 

Honored Contributor

@Evie2004

'Quartz Blue Pearl'... GAWJIS.  8)

Image result for 2017 subaru crosstrek quartz blue pearl

Respected Contributor

We have a 2016 Outback with all the bells and whistles, love it.  In 50 years of marriage, and many brands of cars, this Subaru is probably our favorite of them all.

Valued Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@Evie2004

'Quartz Blue Pearl'... GAWJIS.  8)

Image result for 2017 subaru crosstrek quartz blue pearl

Thank you! @feline groovy, I didn't know how to post the picture, but this is it! We really love it so far, getting used to the keyless starter! 

We are turning over my 9 yr old Edge to our son this weekend..glad it is staying in the family! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Subaru Crosstrex

[ Edited ]

That's great, @Evie2004!  So nice to hear you're enjoying it!

The Crosstrek is my own pick for a car someday - cool hubcaps, huh?  

The keyless start is just pushing a button, right?  It would take me a while getting used to it too - seems kind of like magic, LOL.

But you will, and faster then you expect since you're doing something repeatedly and consistently  .

Bet your son is stoked to get an SUV!  Nice that you'll be able to see it every now and then.