Respected Contributor

They cannot have “dead air” so after their initial comments the cliches start coming or the family stories, or a color roll call. I’m not saying I’d do any better, but I can only listen for so long and then I do something else.

Regular Contributor

Almost as stupid as the weird expression "pack up".  Grouping, package, or even deal sound better.

Respected Contributor

One vendor always says "amazing or fabulous".  Everything from the color of the item to the buttons are amazingly fabulous!  I am never amazed by these items.  

Esteemed Contributor

"Literally" is as stupid as "basically." 

It means NOTHING. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Ugh.   Another one...   "I can't even."    You can't even what???   Just stupid. 

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me in the least.

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Well maybe only in my own opinion. This color "is everything", or this sweater "is everything" or this tank top "is everything" or this piece of loungewear "is everything". When did everything become everything? And what does being everything even mean? Somebody started this ridiculous comment and it's spreading like wildfire.

I feel exactly the same when I hear that an item of clothing is “important” to my wardrobe. Wait, what? A uniform required for a job IS important. A cashmere sweater, though beautiful, in my “line of work” ~ taking care of our home, hubby, fur babies, grown kiddos, gardening, etc., not that “important.” I realize they are WILDLY POPULAR, but still. 😜

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I could be here all day typing dumb sayings.  The problem is I say many of them.

No worries! It is what it is......🤣

Honored Contributor

I would hate to be a host.  I can't imagine having to talk about one product for 10, 20 minutes.  I'd probably say stupid things myself.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

Honored Contributor

I don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short. 

"Pure Michigan"