Trusted Contributor

Re: Stunningly Beautiful Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

She looks like her grandfather when he was young! Beautiful young lady. 

Honored Contributor

They are an intriguing family.  

In 2010, our federal office decided to prepare a time capsule.  Among the items I contributed were not only a copy of Time magazine, weekly ads from prominent food stores and department stores, a current map of the world and several other conventional items, but also a feature story on the Jolie-Pitt family.

At that time, their latest additions to the family, the twins, were two years old and the couple -- Brad and Angelina -- were deliriously in love.  I stuck a Post-It on the article, asking how the family was doing in 2060, when the time capsule is slated to be opened.  Still intact?  All the kids okay?  They were so "of the moment" in 2010.    

Honored Contributor

She's a cute little girl, very average.  I would not call her beautiful.   Have said that, I like that Angelina is not pushing her daughters into adulthood.  She letting them be girls.  

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Buffalogal47  Yes, she does. 

Respected Contributor

I also find her to be very average looking. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Buffalogal47  I thought as soon as I saw the photo: "Jon Voight must have strong genes" since Angelina and now Shiloh (and the twins too I think) look so much like him.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@cody2 wrote:
Zahara looks lovely too. She is wearing a dress that her mother wore several years ago. They are a beautiful family and their kids are growing up so fast.

Angelina wore it to the Oscars in 2014. That's so sweet

616e8a1541af0d00193f340a.jpeg

maddox-jolie-pitt-vivienne-jolie-pitt-angelina-jolie-knox-news-photo-1634641323.jpg

What is on Angelina's lip/chin?

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't it Shiloh who dressed like a boy until recently and wanted to be called John? She is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Our culture puts way too much emphasis on physical beauty.  Honestly, I would not label this young woman as beautiful  What I would like to know is more about her character.  Is she kind, compassionate, loving, considerate, willing to help others, respectful, hard-working, a treasured member of her family..? You get my drift.  The content of her character counts more than her height, weight, hair color, complexion, dress size...

Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
Zahara looks lovely too. She is wearing a dress that her mother wore several years ago. They are a beautiful family and their kids are growing up so fast.

Remember there was a segment in a Newspaper or something,  that showed pictures of people called "who wore it best?" I would say Zahara of course. She looks stunning and she's a little fuller than Angelina and that made all the difference.

Shiloh looked so scared in that picture. Look how she held unto her sister's hand and I'm sure she felt safe. I love that.