Respected Contributor

Can anyone give some info buying from this site.  Looking at the merchandise, prices are reasonable, but no returns.  Have any of you purchased from them and what has your experience been - positive or negative.

Honored Contributor

There is a lot of information on their website about their method of operation which is quite different from any other company.  Suggest reading it before buying. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Studio Q Zulily

[ Edited ]
  •  I have ordered from them and have had a good result. Sometimes there can be a long ship time on things that  have to come from another warehouse. Tonight I bought some Laura Geller stuff at a pretty good reduced price.
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker I agree with the best advice from @Kachina624 here.  It's best to read the fine print on the Zulily site to familiarize yourself with their products, pricing, shipping, and return policy (in most cases there is no return policy).

I've had great experiences with them.  Out of probably 10-12 purchases, one took longer than even the long est. shipping time, so they credited my account for a future purchase.  One other time I called to see if they would give a return waiver, but they did not -- they suggested I donate the item to a local charity, and they credited my account.  On the whole, I'm very happy with my purchases.  But it's definitely different from QVC purchasing.  If I see that it's too a long of a wait, or too risky a purchase because of no return, I just don't buy it.  It all depends.

Respected Contributor

I purchase from them almost weekly. You are able to return and get a Zulily credit. There are some great buys on their site but sometimes have found the same item at HomeGoods for less. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Studio Q Zulily

[ Edited ]

I purchase from Zulily on a regular basis.  I love them.

You can place an order for something during a certain time period, when that time period is up, Zulily orders the merchandise.  It is sent out to you when they receive it.

Zulily does not have a warehouse full of merchandise.  That is why it takes a while to get your things sent out to you and why they can't do returns.

Their CS is excellent. If something is not right, they will both return your money and give you a credit for next time. Their shipping charge is great too.  When you order something, they offer free shipping on all of your orders for that day and sometimes longer on weekends.

Today if you purchase anything, there is free shipping for three days after paying shipping on the first item.,. Usually $5.99.  Always check out with one item in your cart first, then go back and order additional items for the best savings.

I have never ordered clothing as I am too difficult to fit, but I have ordered boots and shoes for my granddaughter and lots of households items.