Occasional Contributor

Stuck on shipment ready for ups/label created

Ordered something on QVC. Delivery date is tomorrow.. Ups says they never received the package from QVC (a QVC vendor in particular) has anyone else had their status stuck at shipping label created for 3-4 days? Just trying to get an idea of if this is normal for QVC orders. Oddly enough I had a weird vibe to begin with before it came anywhere close to the day it currently is when it comes to arriving.. specifically because the estimated delivery date was so long from the order date. Ordered the 15th.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stuck on shipment ready for ups/label created

You ordered the item on 5/15,and consider 5/24 a long delivery date? Sometimes there is nothing to indicate that the item is even on the way to you. Delivery has been somewhat better lately, but I'm never surprised if it takes two weeks from date of order to delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Markg123    You need to contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com including the order #.  They may need to reship your item. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's a fun guessing game.  On 5/12 I ordered an item that's been processing/preparing and checked today and its now on advance order.  Two other items (5/17 and 5/18 have now gone into waitlist after 6 days processing/preparing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Markg123    You need to contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com including the order #.  They may need to reship your item. 

@Kachina624  Has the Logo top we ordered on 5/16 shipped yet?  Mine is still stuck in preparing your order.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

@Markg123, do you have a tracking number? If not, it probably hasn't shipped yet.

I had one Amazon order delayed twice, and finally came a day later than the third arrival date. I just had a Kohl's order change the delivery date three times. I'll see if it make it here tomorrow. To me, deliveries with many companies have been all over the place for the past year. I've been fortunate not to have the delivery problems with QVC that others seem to have. I think it very much depends on the vendor.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  Has the Logo top we ordered on 5/16 shipped yet?  Mine is still stuck in preparing your order.  Thanks

@mspatmac    Mine shipped today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Nordstrom Rack charged me $7.99 to ship an item (blouse) that was severely marked down.  I'm so used free shipping I just knew this was going to be UPS for that kind of money.  Nope.  Took forever to get my top from the USPS.  I called them and they told me it would take 15 business days (not weekends) before they would be able to cancel the order if there was no movement as I tracked it.

$7.99 for USPS.  That is UPS money as far as I'm concerned.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes it sounds like it and same. lol. the item i bought was actually double msrp at 1032.00$ instead of 499.99$ also out of stock everywhere else so its worth it to me. But you would imagine for that price everything on the sellers end would go smoothly,  NOPE.  lol. The place its shippimg from is also only a 40min drive from me. 10+ days to drop an item off at the local UPS or arrage UPS pick up seems excessive. The building it ships from looks smaller then my house on google maps so I can't imagine them being busy (i referred to the shipping label/Google maps)