Esteemed Contributor

Re: Strange thing happened to us tonight

@I am still oxox  Are you looking for a new place to live?  The thing on the bulletin board...was that a notice that you're looking or someone is offering?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda I posted on our community bulletin board that we are looking for an apt with a patio, the woman who created the fuss answered my post  and sent me a message to the e mail I have listed there 

@esmerelda wrote:

@I am still oxox  Are you looking for a new place to live?  The thing on the bulletin board...was that a notice that you're looking or someone is offering?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

So who hacked her email and why would they do that in order to prank the neighbors?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain 

No one hacked anything she was lying 

@Porcelain wrote:

So who hacked her email and why would they do that in order to prank the neighbors?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If this is an apartment, wouldn't the rental/leasing office be the best place to find out about upcoming availabilty of a place with a patio?

Honored Contributor

Here is what I think the post said; she posted an ad on the bulletin board and someone emailed her so she and her DH drove or walked by to see where it was located. A woman emailed her and said the place isn't available, etc. guess she didn't want anyone looking at her apt when it's not available. I give up on the hacked email thing....I don't why anyone would even mention the police; disingenuous.