Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If /when I have animal stories, I post them in the Pet Lovers forum. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  You are very good at telling folks where they should post. You tried to correct me a couple of times...

Not all threads that involve animals belong in the pet forum. Besides, I see no harm in having nearly any subject put into this forum, or Among Friends forum...or even a few others.

@Susan Louise  I'm not tellng anyone where to post - you must have read something that wasn't there.  The OP invited people to post their animal stories here and I just remarked than when I post mine (mine - not hers) I post them elsewhere  (so I wouldn't be posting them here).  Where did you read my saying anything about where the OP should post?  My goodness..... 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If /when I have animal stories, I post them in the Pet Lovers forum. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  You are very good at telling folks where they should post. You tried to correct me a couple of times...

Not all threads that involve animals belong in the pet forum. Besides, I see no harm in having nearly any subject put into this forum, or Among Friends forum...or even a few others.

@Susan Louise  I'm not tellng anyone where to post - you must have read something that wasn't there.  The OP invited people to post their animal stories here and I just remarked than when I post mine (mine - not hers) I post them elsewhere  (so I wouldn't be posting them here).  Where did you read my saying anything about where the OP should post?  My goodness..... 

It was insinuated and somehow you usually manage to sneak under the fence with a snarky remark. I guess we just expect it by now.

Honored Contributor

Poodlepet2, this isn't technically "news", I guess since it happened at a dog competition last year, but it was brand new to me!  So cute to see this dog go through this routine and "give CPR" to its owner.

The woman and dog are from Italy, performing at the "Crufts" competition.  It's a quite creative routine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnZhQx8NLo

If people don't want to press the link, you can see the video by googling "dog gives CPR at Crufts", and it should pop right up.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure the animals mentioned in the OP are not pets.  

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

As I say, that's where I post animal stuff.  Smiley Happy  

Feel free not to .

I don't think anyone asked where you post animal stories.  If they did, I missed that post. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

Great post!

I am still trying to get over the farmer in India swallowed whole by a  python with the news reel of the natives cutting him out!!!! Woman Surprised

Unbelievable. That animal story will last me for quite a while.

dee

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

For now, anything from the Loyal Order of Rodentia is not totally welcomed here

Seriously, @Poodlepet2???  Smiley Surprised

Image result for squirrel at the window

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Years ago when I lived in Laguna Beach, one of our clients lived  at the top of Emerald Bay and her property backed on open rolling hills populated by many deer, rabbits and other creatures that liked to snack on her flowers.  She went to Lion Country Safari (a local wildlife preserve) and purchased some lion manure and placed it along the border of her property. Problem solved!!  Hopes this helps.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My BAD @mistriTsquirrel!!! I do love squirrels-they are welcomed any time!

When we lived in Pa., I always got so happy seeing chipmunk too (for some reason, there was only one place I saw them: the King of Prussia Mall!)

.....and bunnies? Who can resist?

Hugs,

Poodlepet2