Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 serenity4ever said:

You posted that it is just an excuse when someone claims that genetics is because of the way that they look. Your bit about responsibility makes no sense, and comes off as being judgmental of anyone who looks the way that they do because of their genetic makeup.You are going off on a tangent with your personal responsibility mantra....which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Let me refresh your memory of your original post and why I responded the way that I did.... I also live in the real world and get tired of the "it's a genetic thing", when it ain't for most.

So you have plastic surgery to fix yourself but anyone who really has a genetic reason for the way they look....you just don't understand. Gotta ya.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Post number please. No sense? If that is what you got out of what I said? Hey!

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

I was in Dress Barn this morning and all I saw were scarves, scarves and more scarves. I saw one that was adorable, it had a black ground with little blue elephants and I thought it was cute enough to buy, so I did. When I got it home and took off the tag I noticed that it wasn't a regular long scarf but one that was already looped into a figure 8. I put it over my head to see how it would drape and could not wait to rip it off my neck...OMG, talk about feeling claustrophobic, I thought I was going to die. Going back for sure.

Maria

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. In fact the only time I wear scarves is in Winter when its freezing out. And I dont wear sleeveless tops!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles