Honored Contributor
Sleep ordering......
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, I did not place an order that day.  My CC # and PIN are in my computer but no one has been in the house except me and a password is needed to sign in on my tablets and computers.  The order listed my shipping address.  The order is being processed but couldn't be stopped.  No explanation from CS.  I also did not receive an order confirmation as I usually do.

You need to call your credit card company.  Just because you have a password sign-in on your computer and tablet doesn't mean your card can't be hacked.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, I did not place an order that day.  My CC # and PIN are in my computer but no one has been in the house except me and a password is needed to sign in on my tablets and computers.  The order listed my shipping address.  The order is being processed but couldn't be stopped.  No explanation from CS.  I also did not receive an order confirmation as I usually do.

You need to call your credit card company.  Just because you have a password sign-in on your computer and tablet doesn't mean your card can't be hacked.

Someone hacked her card and bought a relatively inexpensive item and had it sent.....to her?   That's not likely.  It's more likely that she was browsing .com and got distracted and inadvertently touched that quick order button.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Ms Kachina, if you are expecting another item that you know you ordered and can recognize that package, when this other one (Vera) gets to you, DO NOT OPEN it, write on the package "Refuse Delivery" and "Return To Sender" and either give it back your mail person, take it yourself or drop it off at a UPS station.  Call and ask to speak to CS Manager about this charge too.

Honored Contributor

You deserve a gift card for your inconvenience.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

That's strange.

I would call the credit card compan and cancel that card.

Esteemed Contributor

Just curious ~ do you use a Q card or other MCC?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Someone hacked her card and bought a relatively inexpensive item and had it sent.....to her?   That's not likely.  It's more likely that she was browsing .com and got distracted and inadvertently touched that quick order button.  

And it could also be a test to see if the charge went through.....

Honored Contributor

How is your money tied up?

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I know that this might sound weird, but could it be possible that you ordered it in your sleep?

I mean, people sleep walk, and certain sleep medications have side effects of people doing strage thing while asleep, so it's not unheard of to sleep shop.

Anyway, you can just refuse delivery, and you won't be charged a penny.

It's the simplest and easiest thing to do.

Just be sure to let CS know that you refused delivery on it, and that it's being sent back.

I blamed my last pregnancy on that!!!!!

just kidding!!!!001_rolleyes.gif