Honored Contributor

Re: Story About my 65" OLED TV Stolen while being Delivered

[ Edited ]

OhLED TV's are considerably lighter in weight than regular LED or QueLED TVs. I can sort of understand why someone would have thought a OLED TV could still be in an empty box if the box was still closed up. Otoh, if the TV was QLED, then that kind of TV is much heavier.

Honored Contributor

Full moon and blood moon Sunday night. LOL

See my thread LOL

Respected Contributor

i hope the tv turned out to be a lemon.  That'll teach him.  

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I have specific cards I use for different things.  I use a debit card for gas too.

My point was to look for that piece of tape over the crease near the place where the attendant puts the key to get to the magnetic tape that copies down your card number and pin number.

If the tape is broken (go to the websites I posted) it means someone has opened up that pump and gotten illegal access to everyone's cards and pin numbers.

I couldn't understand how someone could have so quickly (it happened within 1 day) made a new card with my numbers on it.

My son-in-law is a systems analyst like my late husband was and he explained that all they needed were the numbers on the card and the pin, they didn't need a card like mine.

Haven't you ever ordered anything on line and read off your card numbers and then they ask for the pin on the back?  Well, same thing.