Trusted Contributor

Re: Stormygirl123

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad to see a post from you,@Stormygirl123. Heart

I have thought about you often, and you have been in my prayers...

I'm so sorry that you've been in so much pain and discomfort.

Sending you lots of love and hugs! Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde  has not posted since early 2018.

"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Esteemed Contributor

It is wonderful to see a post from you @Stormygirl123 and have thought of you often.  Word on the boards was that Moonchilde was banned back in Feb. of 2018.  Not really sure if this is true.  I have thought of her as well often.  Prayers to you.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the tag, @Reconnaissant.❤️  @Stormygirl123,  I'm overjoyed to see you posting, but so very sad you've had to go through so much pain, and now your eyesight is compromised.   

I had hoped and prayed you were getting better.   You most definitely are tough, strong, resilient, and powerful...  I know this from all of your posts along the way, and you have been an inspiration.   I'm sorry, too, that you feel lonely.   

These forums can be hard to read, I think for many of us (I have to enlarge, zoom, the screen myself in order to read the smaller text in many posts), but I hope perhaps you can stay in touch and let us be a connection for you.   

I continue to pray for you, and send positive energy and good will across the miles to you.   Take good and gentle care.   (((❤️)))

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl123 so happy that you posted.I wish you would find some pain relief.I pray all of the time for you.Moonchilde quit posting a couple of years back and we don't know what happened.She had just started a new thread and then never got back to it.If you hear from her be sure to tell her we miss her.Ps I used to be Dex.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl123 

It's good to hear from you.  I have thought about you so often.  People get to be like family here and you just know when someone is missing.  I miss you and your posts always encourage me to "never give up".  

I have wondered what happened to Moonchilde and others that were here for years.  It would be nice to hear from them again but they must have their reasons. 

I pray that God will give you hope for the future, hope for eternity, and hope for right now.   

Trusted Contributor

DooBdoo,

So nice to hear from you...nice to hear from everyone!! Do you still have my number? Call me sometime and give to whoever wants to call...I enjoy hearing from people as I cant get out much now. Last I spoke with Moonchilde she was having some personal family issues and made me promise not to divulge what happened. Im a promise keeper...promise you all that! No she did not get banned so to clear that up LOL.  I hope everyone is in good spirits and that your health is doing well.

Did I tell you all that after a 40 year search I found 3 of my biological siblings? Having grown up in orphanages and foster system I always had a yearning to find some real family being one of 11 children given up to the system. My bucket list item is to meet my brother early next year as I have only spoken with him via telephone. Exciting huh? Tell me what is going on in your life!

Love Stormy aka Michelle

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl123 : Sending you soft hugs. 🤗❤️🙏

Valued Contributor

@Stormygirl123 wrote:

DooBdoo,

So nice to hear from you...nice to hear from everyone!! Do you still have my number? Call me sometime and give to whoever wants to call...I enjoy hearing from people as I cant get out much now. Last I spoke with Moonchilde she was having some personal family issues and made me promise not to divulge what happened. Im a promise keeper...promise you all that! No she did not get banned so to clear that up LOL.  I hope everyone is in good spirits and that your health is doing well.

Did I tell you all that after a 40 year search I found 3 of my biological siblings? Having grown up in orphanages and foster system I always had a yearning to find some real family being one of 11 children given up to the system. My bucket list item is to meet my brother early next year as I have only spoken with him via telephone. Exciting huh? Tell me what is going on in your life!

Love Stormy aka Michelle

tag: @dooBdoo 

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl123 Thanks for the info on Moonchilde.I pray that one day she will return to posting.I am always excited when I come across your rare posts.I really miss the old days.I am pleased to hear that you have made contact with your siblings.I hope you have a wonderful visit with your brother.