Respected Contributor

I noticed that @Stormygirl123 hasn't posted since last November. She said then that she was in palliative care. She was always so kind in her posts. I wonder how she's doing. 

Honored Contributor

I really miss her too.Somebody had her phone number years back but I am not sure who that was.She was in so much pain all of the time that she was often unable to post.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Texasmouse....hello everyone! IM still alive but now in hospice care. Things have slowly gone downhill but like an ever ready battery somehow I still keep among the living. Hope everyone is doing good and is staying safe with all the virus stuff going on since Ive posted last year. 

My life hasnt changed much as I live very rural and Im social distanced from other humans naturally...so life that way hasnt changed much. Still does get a tad lonely. I miss you all very much. Has anyone heard from Moonchilde? I lost contact with her last year. 

I still have a morphine pump and now am on oral dilaudid as well. Would kill most people what I am on but not this tough ole gal LOL. I have a tough time seeing as I have some weird kind of cataract that is fast growing. Not much point in getting them removed unless Im still here in another 6 months. Please tell everyone I love and miss them.

Your friend Stormygirl aka Michelle

Valued Contributor

Nice to see your post @Stormygirl123 . I pray for God's blessings to be with you. Hopefully you'll see Stormy's post @Texasmouse  @Whatnow .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stormygirl123

[ Edited ]

@Stormygirl123 - nice to see your post. I'm glad you are still fighting. Perhaps you could post again in the near future so everyone can chat with you again. Take care - Riley1

Btw, I don't believe anyone has heard from @Moonchilde - unless someone has her email addy. There are several others that have not been around in quite some time.

Esteemed Contributor

Its nice to see you on here, @Stormygirl123. I'm so sorry your health situation isn't any better. I pray things improve for you. 

I haven't seen @moonchilde on here in a very long time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl123  So nice to hear from you. I'm so glad that you're still fighting .Yet so sad that you have to go through it. Stay strong.Stay positive. May god bless you & keep you safe!!💐

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl123  God Bless you

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey @Texasmouse @Nicksmom @Happycat01 @Riley1 and everyone 

@Stormygirl123 

I wanted to post with larger lettering since your eyes are being a problem. Keep fighting and keep the hospice workers in line 😊 God Bless You

I’m sorry for the rural loneliness.

Tagged @dooBdoo 

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl123 wrote:

Hi Texasmouse....hello everyone! IM still alive but now in hospice care. Things have slowly gone downhill but like an ever ready battery somehow I still keep among the living. Hope everyone is doing good and is staying safe with all the virus stuff going on since Ive posted last year. 

My life hasnt changed much as I live very rural and Im social distanced from other humans naturally...so life that way hasnt changed much. Still does get a tad lonely. I miss you all very much. Has anyone heard from Moonchilde? I lost contact with her last year. 

I still have a morphine pump and now am on oral dilaudid as well. Would kill most people what I am on but not this tough ole gal LOL. I have a tough time seeing as I have some weird kind of cataract that is fast growing. Not much point in getting them removed unless Im still here in another 6 months. Please tell everyone I love and miss them.

Your friend Stormygirl aka Michelle

@Stormygirl123 I'm so happy to see you posting! May God bless you and keep giving you that indomitable strength that keeps you going!! ❤